Main Menu

talk about "CHEAP SEATS" originally a low buck DEPUTY

Started by 6bblgt, November 14, 2017, 12:53:55 PM

Previous topic Next topic

6bblgt

https://oklahomacity.craigslist.org/pts/d/1970-dodge-challenger-t-clone/6369988438.html

per the fender tag (with the exception of N95 "ECS" emissions, mandatory in CA) this Challenger DEPUTY has no other OPTIONS

& it was white w/black interior - 198 cu.in. /6 with 3-speed - "That's All Folks"  NO - :bigmoney: - NO

Brads70

Cool car, love the colour!  :bradsthumb:  Be really nice with some money thrown at it.!  :Stirring:

Chryco Psycho

I don't recall ever seeing a Challenger more stripped down than that  :thinking:

70/6chall

Chryco Psycho......... I believe I have him beat. Take a look, what do you think?

anlauto

EK2 is High Impact paint isn't it ? Meaning an extra cost ? :bigmoney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70/6chall

Absolutely correct Alan! However my 6-cylinder car is not the only H.I.P.( high impact paint) factory Painted car I've seen. I've seen other K2 6-cylinder cars and EV2 Hemi Orange and at the Fall Fling in Van Nuys Ca. a sublime green car. Why?? Your guess is as good as mine.    Thanks,   Al

Chryco Psycho

You also have the 225 not the 198 ci & do your rear windows roll down ? this one doesn't !

RUNCHARGER

I knew of a Deputy that had GY3 as the only option, uh that one's a matching #'s Six Pack car now though......
Sheldon

70/6chall

Chryco psycho...... Yes my rear quarter Windows roll down.   Thanks,   Al

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on November 14, 2017, 06:51:22 PM
I knew of a Deputy that had GY3 as the only option, uh that one's a matching #'s Six Pack car now though......

:haha: :haha: :haha: I know of a couple of those myself..
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Chryco Psycho

SO I think even though yours has less stamped on the tag this one is even more minimally optioned than even yours AL

70/6chall

Your right Chryco....... My Windows roll down. LOL.      Thanks,   Al