Main Menu

The original Killer Cuda for sale

Started by anlauto, August 20, 2019, 07:09:01 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/cars-for-sale/plymouth/cuda/2301101.html

Unbelievable it looks exactly the same  :unbelievable:  It was built 25 YEARS ago in the early 90's :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

js27

Wow-25 years ago-I remember reading articles on that build. Seems like just a few years ago. Damn time sure flies by..
JS27

dave73

1 Wild R/T

Sorry but it didn't do much for me then & still doesn't... Lotta other cars I'd buy for 85K before that one....

RUNCHARGER

Not my deal either but it's nice they kept it in good condition I suppose. How many people want an 80's ride these days?
Sheldon

anlauto

I talked to Mike today (my ex-brother-in-law) .... He remembers selling it to this guy in the late 90's for $40K USD plus a little extra for the trailer....Mike has a pretty darn successful business today and also is still heavy into cars....currently running a 6 second Pro-mod...

He thought, if his home shop was bigger, this would be something cool to stick in the corner and take it out again to all the shows, but admits there's no way on earth he'd pay anything close to $85K....either.... :looney:

I would like to see him get it back though...he sold it to start his business, otherwise he likely would have never let it go.....He currently owns a beautiful fully loaded 1971 440+6 Cuda clone as well...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration