Main Menu

This will sell quick....

Started by anlauto, May 29, 2021, 11:25:49 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

Only $15K CDN and it runs !.....it will sell quick....unfortunately
https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/sudbury/1974-dodge-challenger/1569017187
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Challenger in NC

That car will definitely take off. Take off the rear spoiler, louvres, R/T decals, sunroof, mudflaps, horn cap etc etc. :)).......Well maybe leave the spoiler.

anlauto

One fifth of the cost can be recouped if those are OEM rear louvers  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Challenger in NC

Actually the louvers don't look too bad either.  I think the louver and bad paint along with all the other distractions just make the car look too busy and not real clean. Kinda neat that it has the original spare.

anlauto

Quote from: Challenger in NC on May 29, 2021, 02:12:00 PM
Actually the louvers don't look too bad either.  I think the louver and bad paint along with all the other distractions just make the car look too busy and not real clean. Kinda neat that it has the original spare.

To see a Canadian car where the original spare is NOT falling through the trunk floor is neat to see  :rubeyes:

RUNCHARGER

I've seen alot worse. If it's an L-code the price is probably in line.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on May 29, 2021, 02:40:07 PM
I've seen alot worse. If it's an L-code the price is probably in line.

Certainly has more questions then answers.... L code ?  TX9 originally ? White interior, White strobes ?

750-h2

Spoke to the owner yesterday afternoon. Car is an L code and original TX9 car. Seller told me he had over 50 calls on it in less than 24 hours and that it sold to someone in Peterborough Ont. 

anlauto

Yea, I had no doubt it would sell quick  :clapping:

Guy probably could have asked a lot more  :yes:

RUNCHARGER

Cool car. Hopefully we'll see it alive some day.
Sheldon