Main Menu

Two 1970 Cuda OEM Grilles for sale (SOLD)

Started by HP_Cuda, January 23, 2017, 03:36:52 PM

Previous topic Next topic

HP_Cuda

Hey Guys

I put up a craigslist ad for two 1970 Cuda OEM Grilles I need to move out to make room for some other stuff.

You can see it here:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/pts/5972497762.html

B
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Cuda Cody

That looks like a good deal for someone that wants to put the time in to save some money!  I'll share it with our Facebook brothers.   :ohyeah:  Good luck with the sale.

HP_Cuda

Thanks Cody!!!

Hopefully someone will figure out how to pick them up locally since this odd size will be a PITA to ship.

B

Spikedog08

Great deal for someone . . if you were closer, I would consider them for spare parts . . .  :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

HP_Cuda

I have somewhat of a dilemma. I try to be diplomatic and put folks in order as to when they inquire about my grilles.

The problem now comes that someone later in the queue wants to offer me more $$$ then I asked for. What do you think?

Thoughts encouraged here  :slapme5:

ec_co

Quote from: HP_Cuda on January 24, 2017, 09:33:07 AM

I have somewhat of a dilemma. I try to be diplomatic and put folks in order as to when they inquire about my grilles.

The problem now comes that someone later in the queue wants to offer me more $$$ then I asked for. What do you think?

I think its more of a personal ethics thing and only you can decide. only 2 options: - 1st come 1st served or - take the extra $$ and tell the others they were already sold.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

Guess that's a good problem to have.   :yes:  If it was me, I would just take the first guy that offered the full asking price.   :handshake: 

Spikedog08

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 24, 2017, 10:25:37 AM
Guess that's a good problem to have.   :yes:  If it was me, I would just take the first guy that offered the full asking price.   :handshake: 

Yep that is what I would do as well . . .  :bigthumb:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

71GranCoupe

First come first to win! If you do it any other way, there will be sour grapes. I know from experience. On another forum, guy listed some parts. I sent a nice message saying I would buy the parts if no one else has spoken up before me. I get a message, they are still available, but by the time I read it and respond, the guy sold them to someone else. And by the way, it was only a couple hours. Ethics and morals come to mind. If you wanted the most money, then they should have been listed on an auction place. Always take the higher road.  :cheers:

HP_Cuda

Next time I'll just put first come first served.

Looks like I will give the first guy a shot at it although I'll let him know someone else offered more.

Cuda Cody

That's the right thing to do.   :twothumbsup:  And give the first guy a fair amount of time to respond and pay for them.  Let everyone else know that if the first guy does not pay in 48 hours that you'll move to the next person. 

Quote from: HP_Cuda on January 24, 2017, 11:30:18 AM

Next time I'll just put first come first served.

Looks like I will give the first guy a shot at it although I'll let him know someone else offered more.

HP_Cuda

Yep that's exactly what I did.

The other problem comes in the fact if I let the guy who wants to pay more for them comes over and doesn't pick them up, then I have pissed off the original buyer and end up with nothing.

HP_Cuda

Thanks everyone, not only did I sell both grilles but I got to sell the brand new trim I had lying around for a decent price.

The huge bonus is I got more room back!

Now to try and get rid of this other stuff.

:twothumbsup:

71GranCoupe

Quote from: HP_Cuda on January 29, 2017, 11:34:14 AM
Thanks everyone, not only did I sell both grilles but I got to sell the brand new trim I had lying around for a decent price.

The huge bonus is I got more room back!

Now to try and get rid of this other stuff.

:twothumbsup:

Congradulations, List it and they will come, sorry couldn't help it. LOL   :crazytalk:

61K T/A