unrestored hemi cuda almost

Started by dodgemania, April 01, 2018, 11:45:46 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dodgemania

not mine . :Thud:

Justin Owens 405-417-6192
For more classic cars visit our website at http://www.classic405motors.com
$499,000.00 four hundred ninety nine thousand dollars
Original and unrestored with the exception of minor paint work on the right side only
36,000 original miles
Documented by Roger Gibson ( Also has Galen Gover Report.)
All original sheet metal
Documented ownership history since new
One of 284 4-speed Hemi Cudas produced in 1970
Original matching number drivetrain
Excellent original floors, trunk floor and extensions
Date coded suspension and mechanical components
Excellent original seat covers, carpet, seat belts and headliner
The tires were changed once and the car sits on 1976 dated Goodyear Polyglas tires
426/425 HP Hemi engine
Dual 4-barrel carburetors
4-speed manual transmission
Hurst Pistol Grip shifter
Factory Shaker hood car
A34 Super Track Pak with 4.10 gears
Power brakes
Black bucket seat interior
Rallye wheels
JUSTIN OWENS 405-417-6192
https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/ctd/d/1970-plymouth-hemi-cuda-4/6547860250.html

fc7cuda

Been for sale awhile, Ebay too.  maybe price is too high?  :huh:

RUNCHARGER

Nice car, I wish I could cut a cheque for that without caring if I paid too much or not.
Sheldon

Morty426

That's a darn cool car but I think it will be hard to pull a half mil

kdcarman

I don't see this car pulling $500k?
What would it change hands at?  $300k?  :notsure:

anlauto

Why does everybody insist on adding hockey stick stripes to these cars  :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Morty426

Quote from: anlauto on April 09, 2018, 05:06:01 AM
Why does everybody insist on adding hockey stick stripes to these cars  :thinking:

Or Rallye gauges or Rallye Wheels or rubber bumpers ... the list goes on. 

Spikedog08

WOW cool car but too much  :bigmoney: IMO!   :drunk:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

kdcarman

Right.  Why would anyone add hockey stick stripes to a car did not come from the factory that way? :D

anlauto

Quote from: kdcarman on April 09, 2018, 08:20:24 AM

Right.  Why would anyone add hockey stick stripes to a car did not come from the factory that way? :D

I was wondering if you'd find that dig :pokeeye:....for the record, I like yours... :drooling:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

floorit426

Quote from: Morty426 on April 09, 2018, 06:37:09 AM

The funny thing is, I've had my car since 1975, and bought it with the stripe on it. All these years, I thought it came off the line that way, until a few weeks ago when I noticed the broadcast sheet doesn't have the code for it. Perhaps dealer installed?

anlauto

Quote from: floorit426 on April 09, 2018, 07:15:01 PM

The funny thing is, I've had my car since 1975, and bought it with the stripe on it. All these years, I thought it came off the line that way, until a few weeks ago when I noticed the broadcast sheet doesn't have the code for it. Perhaps dealer installed?

There's a really good chance of that, because I'm sure most Cudas advertised had the stripe so when buyers that sat down to order their cars, and possibly even the salesperson, were unaware that it was an option that needed to be ordered at extra cost.
Imagine ordering a car and it's didn't have one of the coolest options on it when it came in :o ......I'm sure a lot of stripes were dealer installed. :alan2cents:

RUNCHARGER

My Hemi Cuda didn't have a radio code. Something I didn't notice until I was selling it and a fellow pointed it out. The 70 stripes are something a lot of us take for granted as well.
Sheldon

Topcat

@Cudino has the Pink Hemicuda stripe delete and now these.

So I'm thinking stripe delete in 70' was pretty rare?

[/quote]

[/quote]

Morty426

Quote from: floorit426 on April 09, 2018, 07:15:01 PM

Could be.

A lot of cudas were coded for body side molding but that rarely ever gets installed back on

Other people want their car to have less advertising so they opted for no stripe