Main Menu

V code near me

Started by Moparman82, September 11, 2017, 03:52:21 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Moparman82

Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Cuda Cody

A rubber bumper!!!   Pretty cool.  Wonder why he didn't post a photo of the fender tag.

6bblgt

no factory rubber bumper Challengers in '70

30K mile non-original 1968 engine 440+6 4-speed FC7 Challenger "Hot-Rod" driver, WIW?  :notsure:

Cuda Cody

Maybe that's why no photo of the fender tag.   :dunno:

Quote from: 6bblgt on September 11, 2017, 04:18:29 PM
no factory rubber bumper Challengers in '70

anlauto

He might get in the $40's  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

HP_Cuda

With the trunk pan rust I thought he was being a bit optimistic cause when you find rust there it's in more places.
1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

RUNCHARGER

Neat car: I'd have to drive it as-is for awhile.
Sheldon

6bblgt

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on September 11, 2017, 06:37:31 PM
Neat car: I'd have to drive it as-is for awhile.

agreed, but at what price?

Katfish

"Rest assured this is a solid survivor"
Yep, only painted 3 times and with a different motor....

Skunkworks Challenger

Since it never sat  outside in rain or snow that trunk rust must have been from spilled beer!

fc7cuda

Old MMCI decal, don't see those much(and good reason)  :))

1 Wild R/T

Not a rubber bumper, a chrome bumper thats been painted......   If the 29K story is true it's been a hard 29K...

6bblgt

I believe that's a real rubber bumper - no bumper bolts visible in the pic from the front

1 Wild R/T

After a second look, probably.. What I don't see the defined line where the elastomeric bumper changes from body color to organisol & I see possible paint chips where the bolt heads normally are which when you paint the steel bumpers a poorly done job of welding the bolts on & filling the holes could cause.... But the fit on the side looks more like an elastomeric... But I have seen metal bumpers that have had work done there too.....