Main Menu

Wow: Here's a cool Challenger (Ebay)

Started by RUNCHARGER, August 04, 2017, 11:06:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Rev-It-Up

Very cool car indeed!  That one is definitely worth a resto.  Wonder how high it will go?
Rev-It-Up

71GranCoupe

With a 340, AC and the best part FM3, definitely not your typical JH Challenger drop top. It would be welcome with my herd anytime. Probably hit the high 30's for a sell price.  :cheers:

anlauto

I'd love a shot at restoring that one....very cool car, too bad it's not a white interior car though....
@bpsmopar  How many 70 Challenger convertible can one guy have ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ec_co

cool options. comes with an NOS quarter. great project  :bigthumb:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

bpsmopar

Quote from: anlauto on August 04, 2017, 11:56:27 AM
I'd love a shot at restoring that one....very cool car, too bad it's not a white interior car though....
@bpsmopar  How many 70 Challenger convertible can one guy have ?

Cool convertible indeed! It's close to the max starting point though. :thinking:

anlauto

I was thinking the same thing, and even though it looks "all original" it's going to need a ton of metal work. :alan2cents:
How much higher can the asking price go ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

61K T/A

I'll bet the reserve is pretty high. He's banking on "the only one known to exist" factor.

750-h2

That NOS 1/4 panel is worth a small fortune by itself. With proper documentation and a great restoration that car should bring in big $ to an FM3 collector.

anlauto

He doesn't mention if the NOS quarter is a convertible or a hardtop :thinking: My friend in Rockwood is sitting on a pair of hardtop ones that he should have sold before the AMD ones came out because now nobody's going to pay "a small fortune" for them like they use to. :crying: