Main Menu

Yet ANOTHER V Code Cuda for sale....

Started by anlauto, January 31, 2018, 05:54:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

This one is for @RUNCHARGER ...come on Sheldon, you know you want another project.....this one is already in your neck of the woods https://www.ebay.com/itm/1970-Plymouth-Barracuda/202212053235?hash=item2f14c710f3:g:~W0AAOSwqvNacjwW&vxp=mtr
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

Crocha617

I hope he is a better metal worker then photographer.

RUNCHARGER

Hmm: That Cuda might be promising. I miss my old Charger though, price is just a bit optimistic, I could have bought it back for $80k a few years ago.
Sheldon

xx88man

Do you have a car trailer Sheldon? If not I'll help you haul it home! That looks like an awesome project! Makes me wish I could afford it

:headbang:
Keep yer foot in it

anlauto

I wonder what it will go for ? too bad it's on the other side of Canada, I would be interested......but  finding a shipper would be expensive...

I think the price might be held back a bit because a lot of American buyers are afraid to buy cars from Canada :drunk:

fc7cuda

king dragon

Why in the world would anyone restore their Hemi charger in the wrong color?  My 71 Charger R/T is also coded as B5 with stripe delete.

xx88man

Quote from: king dragon on February 01, 2018, 04:35:00 PM
Why in the world would anyone restore their Hemi charger in the wrong color? 

So that someone can buy it for $175000 and paint it the right color!!   :rofl:  :rofl:    I agree...not too smart!
Keep yer foot in it

RUNCHARGER

I will try to get over to look at the Cuda but I am swamped this weekend. I like the V-code and colour but not crazy about the trans or the hood.
The puddin heads I had paint the Charger did it in the wrong colour, I was moving at the time and didn't have the patience to have it redone. I can tell you I had the owner of the shop against the wall with my hands around his throat. Anyone who knows me know that I am patient guy but when you're over the line you will know it. When I sold it the buyer knew and it's been through about 4 owners that I know of and no one has done anything about it. It is a great car though with no shady #'s or history. Even the exhaust pipes, mufflers and resonators were Chrysler issue.
Sheldon

xx88man

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on January 31, 2018, 08:36:53 PM
Hmm: That Cuda might be promising. I miss my old Charger though, price is just a bit optimistic, I could have bought it back for $80k a few years ago.

I didn't realize that you actually owned this Charger....finding that they painted it the wrong color must have been horrible..obviously!

:pullinghair:
Keep yer foot in it

anlauto

xx88man

I agree with what you said about American buyers not wanting to bring them across the line. There are some local guys with money so I am going to guess this auction will end early and the car will stay local  :alan2cents:   
If the auction completes my guess is it will be bid to $25k or maybe a little more judging by similar V-code projects. It appears this is a column shift car which might hurt the value a little for some.
Keep yer foot in it

xx88man

I am willing to go check it out if anyone here is interested in it   :cheers:
Keep yer foot in it

anlauto

It's a really low optioned V code compared to the others selling in the $20K-$25K range lately....Auto and no shaker are the big two....Too bad it has buckets, I think a bench with auto on the column would at least add some interest....good colour, but I would like to see white interior...again, just to raise interest...

Including shipping to Ontario, exchange on the dollar, taxes, etc....I would have to be "all in" at $20K CDN for me to be interested....and that certainly ain't going to happen.... :(