Main Menu

Reproduction 71 cuda park lamp housings

Started by Dentbusters, December 28, 2020, 04:21:17 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Dentbusters

Anyone have a review on these? I assume the ones available are all made from the same place. How's the comparison to oem?

Thanks
Travis

anlauto

The ones you posted are manufactured and sold by PG Classics. You can find them available at several other vendors as well. They come without the lenses (sold separately) and come in a bare aluminum casting colour.

BE&A sell the nicer version of the same light. Manufactured by PG Classics in China, BE&A have their version licensed by Chrysler with the correct part numbers and Pentastars, etc... and are plated in a more correct "gold" colour. You would have to call them direct to find out availability or try Roseville Moparts for our discount.

I've used both versions of these in the past, they look great, fit nice, and I have no complaints. :bigthumb:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ek3

i got a set for a challenger from mike.. outstanding product.... do not know if he has any more in stock... better get them now if you want those.... by far a  better part. i dont think he is making any more !

Dentbusters

I checked with Mike first! He told me his aren't available. Unless someone has some of his in stock somewhere, these may be the only option. Glad to hear the pg ones are good other than the finish. Thanks for the response.

Topcat

Quote from: ek3 on December 28, 2020, 07:34:56 PM
i got a set for a challenger from mike.. outstanding product.... do not know if he has any more in stock... better get them now if you want those.... by far a  better part. i dont think he is making any more !

FWIW:

He presses in the pigtails pressed into the housings for us needing it done.