Main Menu

Aftermarket gauges for 1973 Dodge challenger restomod

Started by dsim340, September 08, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dsim340

Dakota-Digital-70-74-E-Body-Rallye-Analog-Gauges-Black-Blue-VHX-70D-CLG-K-B has anyone have any experience with this brand of gauges . I am interested in installing them in my 1973 dodge challenger restomod because they fit in the original bezel.blending classic with modern is my goal with this car any info is greatly appreciated.

DSIMPSON

1 Wild R/T

Wait for a few members to show you theirs..... There is a custom face treatment available that looks better than the standard DD offering...

anlauto

Excellent set-up, you'll love it. They can actually face the gauges to look more like the stock gauges too
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Msbaugh440

Just finished all of the wiring for mine! Haven't started it yet though, I have the more stock "appearing" ones

nsmall

@gumby didn't you have a thread with a number of pics and ideas for the question poised on this thread?  I cant find that trehad.  Can you post it if you can find it?

dsim340

thanks everybody for replying to my post.when making a purchase like this more info the better.
DSIMPSON

Husk Challenger

Quote from: nsmall on September 09, 2018, 03:34:13 PM
@gumby didn't you have a thread with a number of pics and ideas for the question poised on this thread?  I cant find that trehad.  Can you post it if you can find it?

Here it is:
https://forum.e-bodies.org/interior/6/dakota-digital-gauges/5553/
Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!

Cudakiller70

nsmall

dsim340

thanks Granite Crystal Metallic Clearcoat  2017 Jeep cherokee  color changes depending on light conditions. Very cool
DSIMPSON