Main Menu

Another wiring question (sorry)

Started by Rdchallenger, May 30, 2022, 09:06:18 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Rdchallenger

I'm hoping everyone here is starting to get the idea that I suck at reading the wiring diagrams lol. I found this back on my parts table a bit ago and for the life of me I have no clue where it goes. Thanks again for the help!

anlauto

I would GUESS it has something to do with the seat belt warning system, it looks like it could be the floor harness  :rubeyes: :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

moparroy

What year is the car again?
Yes those angled (22.5 degrees?) two pin connectors are used on seat switches in my '74. But the other end of that harness is a 6 pin connector. Maybe other years different.
I also see those angled connectors shown for front left and right speakers (not present in my car) in the manual - but again the wiring diagram shows them going to a 6 pin connector on the other end.
And they would be two female connectors for 2 front seats and 2 male connectors for L/R speakers.

Rdchallenger

Quote from: moparroy on May 30, 2022, 05:05:26 PM
What year is the car again?
Yes those angled (22.5 degrees?) two pin connectors are used on seat switches in my '74. But the other end of that harness is a 6 pin connector. Maybe other years different.
I also see those angled connectors shown for front left and right speakers (not present in my car) in the manual - but again the wiring diagram shows them going to a 6 pin connector on the other end.
And they would be two female connectors for 2 front seats and 2 male connectors for L/R speakers.

It's a 73. No, other speakers present except for the middle of the dash.

I'll go ahead and file this under not needed then if it's for the seatbelt warning system.