Main Menu

Cuda road lamp question.

Started by Roadman, November 02, 2017, 01:20:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Roadman

As the dark green wire comes into the engine bay from the firewall does it go over and become part of the forward lighting harness. ?  Or does it run to the front singularly ??

CudaHead

It comes through the firewall just right of the wiring bulkhead Connectors.. Small hole. it is not part of the wiring harness, it runs alone all the way to the Road Lamps.

Roadman

Quote from: CudaHead on November 02, 2017, 01:43:33 PM
It comes through the firewall just right of the wiring bulkhead Connectors.. Small hole. it is not part of the wiring harness, it runs alone all the way to the Road Lamps.

Excellent, thanks @CudaHead

HEMICUDA

If you don't have the x4 clips that are on the leading edge of the lower core support that holds the green wire that goes to the passenger side lamp, I made those.

realn96

Now correct me if I am wrong please. But the picture show here of the red firewall, isn't that a 1970 firewall? and the 71 firewall has the roadlamp hole in a different location?? somewhere on the bottom right side??

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Roadman

OK, cool. I'll be building a road lamp relay harness this week. I'm also working on a triple relay harness for headlights and road lamps for Cuda's.    :rebelflag"

Rumple

Quote from: Roadman on November 07, 2017, 03:31:28 PM
OK, cool. I'll be building a road lamp relay harness this week. I'm also working on a triple relay harness for headlights and road lamps for Cuda's.    :rebelflag"

I'd be interested in the triple harness for a 70 Barracuda.  :bigthumb: