Main Menu

Does anyone have a Bendix 2884 759 schematic?

Started by MatchlessIndian, February 10, 2021, 05:53:50 PM

Previous topic Next topic

MatchlessIndian

Hey does anyone have a Bendix (2884 759) schematic? I just bought one which needs a little love so I was going to gather the tools needed but I could only find info regarding the Motorola.

anlauto

What is that, a radio ?

When I hear Bendix I thing brake boosters :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MatchlessIndian

Lol! That's basically the jest of what I'm finding when I do a search too.
I've got to clean it up and touch up the paint but for 50 bucks with shipping I don't think I did too bad. It's just basically going to be there to complete the dash. All the paper denoting what model and all is gone off the bottom except the little bit in the second picture (which I put a piece of laminate tape over so it would be more permanent).

EV2RTSE

If you can wait a week or so, I'm pretty sure I have one of these, somewhere, in a box. I moved recently-
just have to find it.

MatchlessIndian

Quote from: EV2RTSE on February 12, 2021, 08:52:29 AM
If you can wait a week or so, I'm pretty sure I have one of these, somewhere, in a box. I moved recently-
just have to find it. ......

If your willing to post something I'm sure someone other than just myself would seriously appreciate it!  :bigthumb: I completely understand about stuff being boxed since my family is currently in that phase as well. I can't work on the radio for a few weeks anyway because all my soldering stuff is in storage.

EV2RTSE

@MatchlessIndian
Well, good news, it was actually in the box I hoped it was in, so finding it wasn't bad at all. Hope it helps-  :bigthumb:

anlauto

Quote from: EV2RTSE on February 16, 2021, 02:50:11 PM
@MatchlessIndian
Well, good news, it was actually in the box I hoped it was in, so finding it wasn't bad at all. Hope it helps-  :bigthumb:

@Cuda Cody we need to save these on our main site, or maybe at least in our reference section  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MatchlessIndian