Main Menu

Fuel sender

Started by Rich G., July 02, 2017, 11:20:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Rich G.

Need to replace the fuel sender. Who makes a good replacement one or are they all made by one company. Going to Mopar Carlisle so I'm hoping to pick one up from one of the venders there.

Cuda Cody

Curious to hear what others say.   Are there better ones?  :notsure:

69BFan

Which size are you looking for?  I have a couple left of original 5/16" in the box with the Chrysler part number and a few of the reproduction 3/8" units as made by the original vendor to Chrysler.  Please contact me with a message as I typically do not bring the original units to the shows.  We will be located in rows H and I in spaces 136 through 143 under the tent.
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

MoparDave

late post but my  :alan2cents:.
all speculation on how many are truly being made by the same vendor vs how many different supply pointes. This is a continual question of who has the best  vs best value vs the best reliable in reading.
I would bet that there is only 2 maybe 3 actual manufactures that make these the everyone sells. I've seen/sold, Quirey, AMD/Spectra, Vans, Ours from over seas, and Dynacorns. all of these are off shore parts and have the same type of box, and same look and quality in appearance. so its really anyones guess as to who has the best quality.

to add to this. does the car have a clean ground, ? no issues with connection ? clean power source ?
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/