Main Menu

Guilty!

Started by Cuda66, June 06, 2017, 07:36:29 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda66

To the Psycho
Your rules and you're supposed to be the moderator???

There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.

E-Bodies.org reserves the right to reveal your identity (or any other information we have) in the event of a complaint or legal action that arising from your actions on this site.

They're your rules not mine.

Shane Kelley

Cuda Cody

Hello Don and welcome to this awesome forum.  I think you'll find a lot of people here are open to helping and learning.  I know I am.   :yes:  And I look forward to being able to learn from someone with as much experience as you have.  While I can not comment on your product because I have not had the pleasure of using it yet, I do know both Mike and Neil pretty well and trust what they say.  So therein lies the problem.  They both have a difference of opinion about the product.  If you had a chance to get to know Neil I think you would find him to be a very kind and extremely helpful person so please do not take it personal if he is not 100% happy with a product and instead let's look as this as an opportunity to share why your product is as good or better then other options available.  I'm open to listening and learning about your products and I think you'll find most of us here are pretty eager to learn.  Lets do our best to stay focused on helping each other and moving forward.  :grouphug:

As a small business owner myself I can relate to your situation.  I sell & install signs and probably a lot like you... I have a lot of competition.  I feel my signs are the very best and I can talk for hours about why I make the best signs in the world for the money.  As good as I think I am, I've had a couple bad reviews.  And guess what, I deserved it.  I had tried a new product that didn't work like I had hoped.  I had to admit to the customer that I had not done what I had promised.  The way we run our businesses can speak louder then the products themselves, so I made it right for the customer.  The customer gave me another chance and we still are doing business as of today.  So while there might be a lot of places to buy signs (just like there is a lot of places to buy ignitions) many of our customers will buy our products because of who they feel they are buying them from.  So if I could suggest anything it would be to stay calm and continue to be helpful to both past and potential new customers as possible.  If I was you I think I would contact Neil (Chryco) privately and see if there is something that could be done to address his concerns.   :alan2cents: 

Slotts

Hey Cody,

You have handled this very well. And because of the effort, you have just won this from the Prize Shop.

Jim
Be careful. Don't get caught drinking the Kool-Aid or believing the hype.

Cuda Cody

:haha:  :rofl:  :haha:  :rofl:  :haha:  That made me laugh.  Nicely done Slotts.

Quote from: Slotts on June 06, 2017, 11:37:09 AM
Hey Cody,

You have handled this very well. And because of the effort, you have just won this from the Prize Shop.

Jim

1 Wild R/T

It is nicely done & you earned it, you missed your calling, mediator nicely done... :clapping: :clapping:

HP_Cuda

Just a little something missing.

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Cuda66

That is the issue he does not have any experience or knowledge of our products its all fictitious and meant to do nothing but harm our reputation and demean our products.

Our customer service is probably the best in the performance industry I spend more than 50% of my days offering free advice and solving issues for people.  I answer my tech line usually 7 days a week and 10-12 hours a day along with 40-50 or more emails, live chats and Text messages, no call goes unanswered.  The only time you won't reach me is outside of normal hours or if I'm at the track... my phone won't fit under my helmet.

After several years of tolerating his nonsense he needs to understand that he needs to be able to back up all his slandering  on all boards not just here.  Totally unfounded and slanderous and it needs to stop now.

Rant? I don't think so.... Actual facts Yes