Main Menu

Was a stopwatch gauge an option?

Started by Poolshark314, October 28, 2020, 09:05:59 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Poolshark314

This gauge clearly looks newer than the others judging by the yellowing on the rest, but was having a stopwatch with inset clock an option on Mopars? That sounds awesome!
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

Cudajason

1974 Cuda. 360 / A500 OD.  Yes its pink, no its not my wife's car!  Yes I drive it.

Poolshark314

Quote from: Cudajason on October 28, 2020, 09:09:56 AM
no that is just a regular clock.

Hmm the listing the car is in says it's a stopwatch. It would make sense to be a stopwatch because the seconds are big and on the outside, but you could be right
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

anlauto

That's just a regular clock....they likely call it a "stopwatch" clock because it's "STOPPED" working :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RUNCHARGER

They actually worked pretty good for that. Doing zero to 60 runs the sweep hand was large enough that you could keep your eye on it and the road while sawing on the steering wheel to keep the car straight.
Sheldon

Poolshark314

Sorry for the dumb thread guys. I don't have a clock in mine and I know the clock would look different from that anyways. It's a pretty cool looking clock with the second face on the outside. Learned something new today
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD

anlauto

Quote from: Poolshark314 on October 28, 2020, 04:27:50 PM
Sorry for the dumb thread guys. I don't have a clock in mine and I know the clock would look different from that anyways. It's a pretty cool looking clock with the second face on the outside. Learned something new today

I guess you don't have a rally dash in your Cuda ? They have the seconds around the outside too  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Poolshark314

No sir standard dash with clock delete
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD