Main Menu

440-6 Carburetor Linkage & Rebuild

Started by 70_440-6Cuda, October 13, 2022, 12:37:29 PM

Previous topic Next topic

70_440-6Cuda

Looking for a complete 6 pack linkage set up for a 1970 440 'Cuda.  I have seen a few kits on ebay and wondering if anyone has any experience with these, or any recommendations for a good set up.  I am looking for 2 complete set ups - my car has a bunch of Lokar stuff I want to get rid of, and I am helping a friend with his 440-6 replace the 4 barrel intake and carb with the his original 6 pack carbs.

Looking for a good used or aftermarket set up with correct fuel lines, brackets, springs etc.  Any help is as always appreciated

Also looking for a good shop in SoCal / Los Angeles area to rebuild the carbs - not looking for total restoration right now as I want to get the car running, just a good rebuild / clean up

Thanks
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70_440-6Cuda

Quote from: anlauto on October 13, 2022, 01:18:12 PM
Our very own one stop shop for all your Mopar needs: Roseville Moparts  :twothumbsup:
https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/product/carburator-linkage-kit-340-440-six-pack/

Thanks Alan - I just place a big order with John - thanks Roseville! But I was looking for something more like this - plus I need correct fuel lines etc... you may recall my car has been bastardized pretty good and I am slowly collecting everything to bring it back to correct as possible...  I was looking at something like this, but hoping the group has some input as well...

https://www.ebay.com/itm/221275919305?hash=item33851293c9:g:NwEAAOSwTxpZq1fP&amdata=enc%3AAQAHAAAAoIY8C0EVqxz70g4DjrFfgv17gPcjJPDeGms%2FYEkT2Tg1dOs92DecJyMTIVuu62xN62GBXaGZE9eHPno9K0dSDsA%2FSc0woctE2%2F%2Fdaw5dCbeMhYKTyS7PZ%2BcHYrEtY9oM6XJtyEsDahOmcYdqLldx3ElOo36Dn2Toq1Ga%2FS1CZ9UvM94ygIV%2Brj5p2gGJSd%2BwKRyl%2BQ2IEujsi7xy5CIhXVQ%3D%7Ctkp%3ABk9SR8qDzbX6YA

Would appreciate some photos of a factory correct set up or link to educate myself - thanks

You can't buy happiness, but you can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing.....

anlauto

That looks to be the old kit sold through Mopar Performance, so if anybody has one, Roseville would be the first place to ask :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration