Main Menu

New Trick flow SB Mopar heads

Started by 7212Mopar, October 31, 2017, 11:37:47 PM

Previous topic Next topic

7212Mopar

https://m.facebook.com/TrickFlowSpecialties/?refid=13

More head choice for SB Mopar. Wonder how much $ and how it compares to Airwolf that is no longer available.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

7212Mopar

1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Chryco Psycho

Great , I am sure Trick Flow will not disappoint

RUNCHARGER

That's good news. I really like their big block heads.
Sheldon

MOPAR MITCH

I wish someone -- perhaps TF -- would make the SB aluminum heads to appear from the outside (at front and rear) like they are cast iron (freeze plugs, contour, etc).

Shane Kelley

Quote from: MOPAR MITCH on November 02, 2017, 11:34:55 AM
I wish someone -- perhaps TF -- would make the SB aluminum heads to appear from the outside (at front and rear) like they are cast iron (freeze plugs, contour, etc).
That's how 440 Source does their big block heads. I think the reason is most big companies have CNC machines to make their heads instead of a cast mold.

I did see that the new TFS head has 190 cc intake runners compared to Edelbrock RPM heads with 170 cc intake runners. I have seen no other specific's on them. I'm pretty interested in them for my next engine build. The W series and Indy heads are without a doubt the best spec's for power. But for me the downside is exotic valvetrain, intake and exhaust. So making more power with a true stock replacement fitting head is very appealing to me.