Main Menu

Water Pump Pulley Bolts

Started by rdf, July 15, 2020, 09:30:11 AM

Previous topic Next topic

rdf

Does anyone know where I can get the 4 bolts for the water pump pulley?  I've searched everywhere but can only find the water pump housing bolts.  Does anyone know what size they are even?  I believe these are correct but want to make sure:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-5-16-in-18-x-5-8-in-Hex-Button-Head-Stainless-Steel-Socket-Cap-Screw-2-Pack-827698/204825773

:help:
If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes...so tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.

Burdar

They are just a 5/16 Grade-5 bolt.  The length depends on what gets mounted in front of the pulley.  Are you just mounting the pulley buy itself or is there a clutch fan in front of it?  If you are using a standard fan with a factory spacer it will take a longer bolt obviously.

rdf

Quote from: Burdar on July 16, 2020, 10:29:53 AM
They are just a 5/16 Grade-5 bolt.  The length depends on what gets mounted in front of the pulley.  Are you just mounting the pulley buy itself or is there a clutch fan in front of it?  If you are using a standard fan with a factory spacer it will take a longer bolt obviously.

Thanks for the reply....no clutch fan, just the pulley itself.   :twothumbsup:
If we never drown we'll never know how well it tastes...so tell me how it tastes and I'll know just how well you drowned.