Main Menu

340 Heat Riser Part Needed

Started by Floyd, December 02, 2021, 05:55:14 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Floyd

Long shot, but I'll give it a try.  I have an NOS heat riser kit that I'm using to rebuild my 70 340 exhaust manifold heat riser.  The kit I have did not include the dowel pin (circled in the attached pic).  Wondering if anyone used the repro kit and didn't replace the dowel/has a leftover I can buy?  Does anyone know who manufactures these kits?  I'll have to make one otherwise.  Many thanks

69BFan

@Floyd, contact Neil Jenkins at Dynamic Renovations as he manufactures these kits.  Hopefully he would sell you one of the dowels.
http://www.dynamicrenovation.net/index.php
www.restorationpartsandmaterials.com  Mopar weatherstripping is our specialty, but we offer a wide assortment of restoration products.

Floyd

CudaJim

@Floyd

Longshot back at you - If the repro shaft doesn't work out, I think I have an incomplete NOS heat riser kit for a 318, but that I believe has the shaft, if there's a chance the 318 and 340 shafts would be the same.  Jim

Floyd

@CudaJim

Dynamic Renovations hooked me up, but thanks for the offer.  I don't know if 318s use the same dowel though.

CudaJim

@Floyd

:twothumbsup:

Glad you're covered.  I should have looked at your pic more closely, I thought you meant the main shaft.  My incomplete kit is also missing the smaller dowel.  Jim