Main Menu

Accurate Exhaust

Started by Cuda Cody, January 06, 2017, 04:53:03 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Rev-It-Up

Quote from: Cudajason on April 14, 2017, 09:20:28 PM
Quote from: Challenger in NC on April 14, 2017, 01:09:36 PM
Quote from: anlauto on January 07, 2017, 03:37:26 PM
Not if it means we have to put up with ECS/resq302 being a member(s) here...we don't need the drama :stop:

What's happened with ECS?

Oh man lets not get into that!!!

:haha: Sometimes, ignorance is bliss!
Rev-It-Up

Chryco Psycho

Not if it means we have to put up with ECS/resq302 being a member(s) here...we don't need the drama :stop:

:iagree: nothing good could come from this

moparmadman69

Quote from: CamasCuda on April 06, 2017, 05:21:26 PM
Great news,   installed their stuff.  Went together simple Simon, no hiccups nothing, no fine tuning.....

Looks awesome. Would love a video clip as I don't have one on our website of an 340+6 E-body car!!

Thanks,

Colby

YellowThumper

If you truly must know. Search the other forums about it. There are several with lock downs.
Let's end it clean here and move on...

My2c
Life is to be viewed thru the windshield. Not rear view mirror.
You are the only one in charge of your destiny.

Mike.

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Rev-It-Up on April 14, 2017, 09:47:08 PM
Quote from: Cudajason on April 14, 2017, 09:20:28 PM

Oh man lets not get into that!!!

:haha: Sometimes, ignorance is bliss!

Really interesting how how much drama has been created by posters on the above subject and they  have not even been here. So, my questions is, where does the drama really begin. Yes they have been known to upset the cart at time, but again, they have not said a word and they are attacked from all side. Things/comments like this sure drags sites/poster down to their level. oh well, rant over, flame on.  :pullinghair:

And by the way, thanks Cody for the deal with a great deal from another vendor.  :thankyou:

Too bad some bring up the drama to begin with.  :thumbdown:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

fc7cuda

Quote from: Chryco Psycho on April 15, 2017, 05:00:15 AM

:iagree: nothing good could come from this

I've never had a problem with ECS and have used them several times.  They actually when out of their way to help by getting some product ready for me, on short notice, as I went through town.   :alan2cents:

I guess as REV said "ignorance is bliss"   :clueless:

anlauto

ECS is a great company, great products and first class service :ohyeah:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

ksierens

Cody, I just asked them about shipping costs, and they said we get a 5% discount, did you know it is no longer 10%?
1970 Challenger R/T 440 Six Pack 4 Speed Dana 3.54

Cuda Cody

Thank you for the update.  I've changed my post so it now states the correct 5%.  @Accurate Exhaust Products   :banana:

Quote from: ksierens on February 11, 2020, 09:00:19 AM
Cody, I just asked them about shipping costs, and they said we get a 5% discount, did you know it is no longer 10%?

Accurate Exhaust Products

It's 5% off of your order total. That doesn't apply to your shipping cost.