Main Menu

Factory exhaust manifold cuda. With pictures

Started by northerncuda2021, April 11, 2021, 07:51:05 PM

Previous topic Next topic

northerncuda2021

I have a cuda with a 400 engine in it. I hate headers and found a set of exhaust manifolds.  My question to you pros are will theses fit ok.  Don't care about sound or power just like the looks of factory manifolds.  The seller says they are from a big block car. As long as the will fit I'm happy. Cheers guys.

anlauto

Did the seller provide you with the casting numbers ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

northerncuda2021

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

6bblgt

those are mid-'70s Cordoba/Charger/Magnum 400 2bbl manifolds - not sure if the 4bbls used the same passenger side  :dunno:

& don't know how well that driver's side will fit  :thinking:

6bblgt

.... and do you have other pics of them?  it looks like these have the ports on the front for an air pump  :takealook:

northerncuda2021

Ok thanks for the help guys.  I'll hold off as I want to make sure they fit my e body.  Cheers

Rich G.

These are big block cuda manifolds .

northerncuda2021

Ok I got some numbers. 2532464. 2463107.  These are from another set for sale.  If they fit with no clearance issues I'm happy.  I can modify exhaust pipe.  Thanks again guys

anlauto

Those two numbers are 68-69 C Body 383-2 or 440. I can't comment on their fitment, sorry
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Montclaire

If you search, there are lists of what manifolds will fit. I think the TTI website also has a list of casting numbers.

1972V21Cuda

Have you thought about a "Shorty" header? More power than cast manifolds and not a problem.

challengermaniac

Quote from: 1972V21Cuda on April 12, 2021, 12:15:11 PM
Have you thought about a "Shorty" header? More power than cast manifolds and not a problem.

I believe he is after the stock look of manifolds which happens to be what I like as well over any after market headers.
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

Poolshark314

I can tell you that the 68-69 B-Body Big Block manifolds will fit, because that is what I have in my 73. The casting numbers are 2843992 for the driver's side and I think 2806900 for the passenger side but it is impossible to read.

The passenger side has hoses in the way to see it but here is what the driver's side looks like
1973 Barracuda
2012 Charger R/T AWD