Main Menu

Full TTI system

Started by mjb765, February 03, 2018, 06:04:43 PM

Previous topic Next topic

mjb765

70 Cuda with a 383 and fast ration Pitman and Idler arms. The guy at TTI says the 1 3/4" headers will fit. I am thinking of using their complete exhaust system. My question is--does the rest of the system fit as well as everyone says the headers fit? Anybody use the full system?

Todd489

I have installed a few tti complete exhaust systems on ebodys, never had an issue! Perfect fit.

Shane Kelley

I have installed a few and they all fit with minimal hassles. High quality well built stuff just like their headers. Nice heavy gauge steel.

Fern

From what I have read, the headers will hit the fast ratio pitman arm .
Do a search here.

anlauto

The exhaust systems fit great  :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodj

Quote from: Fern on February 04, 2018, 05:28:48 AM
From what I have read, the headers will hit the fast ratio pitman arm .
Do a search here.
If they are firm feel arms, seeing as you have a BB, they will not work with TTI.
Apparently the 1 3/4" headers work with a small block with a little dimpling.
http://www.firmfeel.com/e_body_mopar_fast_ratio_pitman_idler_arm.html
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

303 Mopar

TTI is one of the top exhaust systems for Mopars and fit both e and b bodies very well.  However, you will potentially have issues with your fast ratio arms hitting the headers.  Many have tried and many have failed.  :bricks:

mjb765

OK..so dumb question of the day...If I go back to stock pitman and idler arms do I need the front end re-aligned?

1 Wild R/T

Toe will probably change... And toe is a tire wearing adjustment so....

mjb765

Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on February 04, 2018, 09:05:51 AM
Toe will probably change... And toe is a tire wearing adjustment so....

That's what I thought