Main Menu

Recommendations for 72 Cuda exhaust tips

Started by Adams1stCuda, September 19, 2017, 03:44:53 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Adams1stCuda

Hello,
Looking for recommendations to purchase OEM style exhaust tips for a 72 Cuda 340 (with rectangular tips). Exhaust it 2 1/2". So far I have only found a couple options online. One is listed under p/n 77R06139 and the other under p/n 211-S25. The latter is from PG Classic and though I like the flow of the piping to the tips better (more straight through), I haven't heard good things about that company.

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Burdar

What about Accurate Exhaust? Don't they have stainless Cuda tips?

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

MoparDave

Quote from: Adam213 on September 19, 2017, 03:44:53 PM
Hello,
Looking for recommendations to purchase OEM style exhaust tips for a 72 Cuda 340 (with rectangular tips). Exhaust it 2 1/2". So far I have only found a couple options online. One is listed under p/n 77R06139 and the other under p/n 211-S25. The latter is from PG Classic and though I like the flow of the piping to the tips better (more straight through), I haven't heard good things about that company.

LOL that's my ebay picture. these tips are 2.5 stainless and have sold plenty as I bought the remaining stock from mopar the 77R# when BEA supplied these to mopar, they do make them upto 3 inch.
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

Mrbill426

Am I correct to say that the stock (340) exhaust was 2 1/4" up to the tips which were 2"

:wrenching:

Quote from: MoparDave on September 19, 2017, 06:28:57 PM
Hello,

LOL that's my ebay picture. these tips are 2.5 stainless and have sold plenty as I bought the remaining stock from mopar the 77R# when BEA supplied these to mopar, they do make them upto 3 inch.

Adams1stCuda

I do believe you are correct; however, the previous owner we purchased from did have the exhaust replaced from the headers back...currently ending shortly after the mufflers.  Its in the shop now for a tune, fluid swaps and inspection.  Will go directly from there to get the tips put on.

Adams1stCuda

Quote from: MoparDave on September 19, 2017, 06:28:57 PM
Hello,

Nice!  I am greatly considering these over purchasing from a out of country vendor with a mixed reputation.  Is the back end widened to allow a slip fit or is it at 2 1/2"?

MoparDave

Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

moparmadman69

Quote from: Burdar on September 19, 2017, 05:46:05 PM
What about Accurate Exhaust? Don't they have stainless Cuda tips?

We don't have them in stock right now. We are working on getting them redesigned. The 2.50" ones that we had necked down to the 2.00" before entering the pan of the tip. Hopefully someday soon we will have samples then OK them for production.

Colby