Previous topic Next topic

Correct T/A exhaust manifolds

T/A exhaust manifolds
2 (66.7%)
Correct T/A exhaust manifolds
1 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

70 Top Banana

Hello all, new registered user. I recently bought a 70 T/A from the prior owner who had the car since the mid seventies. Around that time he put a set of headers on the car. I thought I would put the correct manifolds back on the car but wha I have seen are a lot of cracked or manifolds that looked like they have laid outside in the grass for years to where you can barely read the numbers. So, if the numbers are inward on T/A manifolds and you can't see them, why not put a nice reproduction set on the car? It has the correct motor and is a very nice correct car. Thanks guys!

anlauto

I agree, I doubt anybody would notice. :alan2cents:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70 Top Banana

Do you happen to know who sells the best reproductions or does one company make them all and are sold by several companies and it does not matter?

anlauto

I wouldn't think more then one company manufactures them. I would contact Roseville Moparts and enjoy your member discount  :twothumbsup:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

70 Top Banana

Cuda Cody

MoparDave

Hello. And welcome.
Please email Ryan.radcliffe@golling.com
We do have a supplier for those manifolds. Hardware , gasket , heat riser
Please Email me at david.radcliffe@golling.com or through the the website. https://www.rosevillemoparts.com/contact-us/

cuda hunter

Welcome to the forum  @70 Top Banana 

Go over to the introduction section and let us see some pictures of your awesome new t/a !!  We love pictures here!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

RUNCHARGER

I ran a couple of sets of the Hemi repros and they worked well, didn't crack and not once was I asked if they were repro or not.
Sheldon

70 Top Banana

Great, I looked and I am about 30 minutes fro Roseville Moparts. I assume I can drive over, pickup the order and save the shipping?

70 Top Banana

70 Top Banana

70 Top Banana

Of course hindsight is great right, but if I had known what Mopar nos and used parts are worth today, I would have bought a building years ago and stuffed it full, Haha. I worked at Chrysler and we use to buy obsolete dealer inventory and just got rid of it. We had a dealer go out of business in Kentucky that had a floor full of old Mopar parts and could have bought it for pennies on the dollar. Oh well!

70 Top Banana

70 Top Banana

Just posted a pic. Appreciate the help!