Main Menu

Buddy/Ignore List

Started by Jay Bee, July 22, 2020, 06:39:41 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

Where is the Buddy/Ignore List option, it seems to have disappeared. IIRC, it used to be on the left under "Show Stats". I've looked everywhere in my profile and can't find it. Please @Spikedog08 or @Cuda Cody check this out for me. Thanks in advance.

Cuda Cody

It's under...

"Profile"
.... then it's the last link under "Modify Profile" on the left.  Might need to use the little arrow to get all the links to fly out if they have been closed at some point.

Jay Bee

Thanks Cody, found it. On this iPad I had to go "Profile", then either "Account Settings" or "Forum Profile" and "Modify" was on the left like you said. Later I'll see if my desktop works the same, sometimes this outdated iPad acts bizarre. Thanks again.

John

dodj

What can you do with the buddy/ignore list?  :dunno:
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Mrbill426

What the heck is that?  :huh:  Is that like a FB block?

Jay Bee

The following is from this site

ProfileBuddies/Ignore List
This area allows you to maintain your buddy and ignore lists for this forum. Adding members to these lists will, amongst other things, help control mail and PM traffic, depending on your preferences

In the Ignore list you see the member's nickname and that they posted but you don't see the post.
I don't have a FB account so I can't comment on a "FB block.

Edit: corrected spelling & grammar

anlauto

Quote from: Jay Bee on July 22, 2020, 12:26:08 PM

This area allows you to maintain your buddy and ignore lists for this forum. Adding members to these lists will, amongst other things, help control mail and PM traffic, depending on your preferences

In the Ignore you list you see the member'n nickname and that they posted but you don't see the post.

MAN...that would have come in handy a few months ago... :thinking: :haha:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Jay Bee

Quote from: anlauto on July 22, 2020, 01:22:08 PM

LOL...   :-X.

screamindriver

Quote from: anlauto on July 22, 2020, 01:22:08 PM
Quote from: Jay Bee on July 22, 2020, 12:26:08 PM

In the Ignore you list you see the member'n nickname and that they posted but you don't see the post.

No need for it now...We lost a bunch of good members over that mess...

mccannix

JB....was it something I said ?? :sorry:

Jay Bee