Main Menu

Club shirts

Started by cuda hunter, July 20, 2022, 12:42:07 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Claudia

Sounds great . . . I think a lot of individuals on here are excited and hoping this gets off the ground!   :cooldance:

7E-Bodies

Me too! Being my own son, I hope he can pull it off and keep everyone happy. He seems very confident. His dedication and honesty are his "strong" points.  :fingerscrossed:
1970 Challenger R/T Numbers Matching 440 Auto in F8 Quad Green

cuda hunter

Higher quality shirts for a little more money is worth it to me. 
I will be wearing them for years.

Thanks for the effort. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

7E-Bodies

@cuda hunter (and all others interested) I fully agree on higher quality shirts. My son has it down to a final couple of suppliers. He favors a brand that supplied his football team with boosters shirts a few years ago in high school. We are now down to getting a few samples run off to verify quality and then issue a general message to all members, both here and on the Facebook side. I'm hoping we'll have things ready in the next week or two. He's come up with a few extra shirt designs using the group logos that @Cuda Cody submitted to him, as well as a cool hat design. Of course the original weathered look design will be available as well, with the added touch of being available in multiple colors. Stay tuned.

cuda hunter

Awesome!!  Great news!   This way I can get a few before Carlisle and wear them and support our club. 

"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

captcolour

Quote from: 7E-Bodies on April 18, 2023, 07:02:46 AM
Just an idea, but there are places like this out there that'd take the hassle out of shipping/handling.
https://www.customink.com/

I like having an option like this available as well.  I don't wear t-shirts so would want button down and don't mind paying the price for one-offs like that.

ZippyZoo

@7E-Bodies
Thanks to you and your son for running with this. Sounds like a lot of good options.
Looking forward to see what designs become available and order some.
Thanks again.

7E-Bodies

Ok all, after a ton of work (he fought with some coding issues trying to make selections simpler to view and item displayed to change color as selected), he has cleared me to make a "beta" purchase (test) to verify quality and fit. I just did. He favored the gilden brand (we'll see if that's what actually ships) because it's USA made, high quality and that's what his football team and boosters used. Keep in mind THESE ITEMS SHIP DIRECTLY FROM THE PRINTER/SUPPLIER AND NEITHER HE NOR I WILL EVER LAY HANDS ON THEM. My order was flawless and easy and I chose the free shipping option which was also very intuitive. He's most concerned about the traditional weathered/stressed logo like we all had before because he had to do a lot of digital work on it one pixel at a time since he didn't have a pre made digital original to go from. I know a lot of you want to get things before Carlisle, so I'm hoping for a quick arrival on my test order. He really doesn't want anyone disappointed or mad at me. Hit me with your thoughts. I plan to post the link as soon as my order arrives. He designed cuda specific and challenger specific on most items. I'll attach a few screenshots. So far, it's amazing. @Cuda Cody

R/T's 4 R/P

Thanks for the legwork.
Looks great.
Is there anything printed on the back of the T—shirts?
70 R/T 440 6 Pack
70 T/A
70 SE R/T 383
2015 SRT

7E-Bodies

@R/T's 4 R/P

Yes. They mimic the shirts we've grown used to except many more color options

7E-Bodies

First bug detected. The invoice on my $82 order (several items for beta test) showed up in my inbox with no sales tax added. It whacked his account for that. He will dig into that when he gets off work today.

7E-Bodies

OK, all...
I made the "beta test" order from the site my son built and will make a new thread saying something like "E-bodies apparel and accessories can now be ordered". I'll place the following pictures there as well, as well as a note from my son.
I ordered a T-shirt, a hoodie (both in black) and a license plate frame. The apparel that I got was true to my size (XL) and seemed very good quality. The shirt and the hoodie arrived 9 days after order was placed on the site. I didn't think that was bad at all for being a customized order. License plate frame showed to have come out of China and took 12 days, he couldn't find a way around that. This is going to take some patience on the part of members ordering as this is the first time he's tried anything like this and has spent countless hours on it. There will be more kinks to iron out as we go, possibly with orders outside of the continental US. There's still some trouble on his end with getting the site to automatically charge the recipient's proper state tax. We shall see.

cuda hunter

Cool!!  Maybe I can get a few before Carlisle.  Thanks a bunch to You and your son!

7E-Bodies

70vert

Awesome, need to go check it out and place an order!

BTW If your son get hit with any fees/taxes (like you mentioned) be sure to let us know so we can reimburse him. In fact, we should probably organize a "THANK YOU" gift.