Main Menu

Explanation on using "trade counter"?

Started by Dakota, April 08, 2018, 03:04:44 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Dakota

I see "trade count" and a listing for feedback on member profiles. How and where does this get changed?

I just bought a 3rd member from another member and wanted to give him a positive plug for the transaction. 

Thanks.

Cuda Cody

Yes, you are correct.  It's a way to help all of us share who we have done good transactions with.  The way to use it is:

~ Click on the user profile or just click on the users (number) next to Trade Counter

~ under the Green, Black and Red feed back theres is a link.....Click on "Submit feedback for Dakota"

And that is how you leave trade or deal feedback for people.   :twothumbsup:

Dakota

Thanks Cody!   Mystery solved.   Easy to do.

Jay Bee

@Cuda Cody  I know how to leave feedback but I don't know how to access the feedback left for me.

What I mean is how do I see who left any of the feedback and how do I see their comments if they left any. Is there some special place to look? Is it in my Messages Inbox and do I have to scroll through all the pages to retrieve the info I'm looking for. Thanks, in advance, for any insight.

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Jay Bee on December 22, 2023, 07:12:19 PM@Cuda Cody  I know how to leave feedback but I don't know how to access the feedback left for me.

What I mean is how do I see who left any of the feedback and how do I see their comments if they left any. Is there some special place to look? Is it in my Messages Inbox and do I have to scroll through all the pages to retrieve the info I'm looking for. Thanks, in advance, for any insight.
Look at your profile and under Trade Count you will see a number in blue. Click it and it will show you the information that you seek ;).

Jay Bee

Quote from: TwitchisMental on December 22, 2023, 08:57:15 PMLook at your profile and under you will see a number in blue. Click it and it will show you the information that you seek ;).
Geez, well that was simple. Out of everything I clicked that number was one that I didn't think to do. Thanks a bunch for clearing it up for me.

TwitchisMental

Quote from: Jay Bee on December 23, 2023, 04:53:21 AM
Quote from: TwitchisMental on December 22, 2023, 08:57:15 PMLook at your profile and under you will see a number in blue. Click it and it will show you the information that you seek ;).
Geez, well that was simple. Out of everything I clicked that number was one that I didn't think to do. Thanks a bunch for clearing it up for me.
You're welcome.

cuda hunter

I have purchased hundreds of parts here and on other forums and unfortunately folks just don't seem to use this system. 
I wish more folks would leave feedback as that would be very helpful for future purchase's and sales.
Thanks for keeping it going guys. 
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

MoparLeo

Can we make stickies if things like these for future reference ?
moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...