Main Menu

'Favorites' or bookmarking

Started by ec_co, July 11, 2017, 06:46:19 AM

Previous topic Next topic

ec_co

is there a way to Favorite or Bookmark posts? if not, that might make a good addition so that users can go back to certain posts waaaay down the road. there have been a few posts I've wanted to bookmark for later reference (yes I could browser bookmark them, but the convenience and less clutter aspect would be nice)
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

If you use the "Notify" button in the top left of a thread it will add it to your notify list of topics that you watch.  I'll look around and see if there is another way.

ec_co

tried the notify and looks like it only notifies you when someone else posts on that thread, couldn't find any profile page to go to 'find' that list
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

Cuda Cody

Go to your Profile page and select "notifications" to a list of all the threads you are watching.

Quote from: ec_co on July 11, 2017, 07:58:35 AM
tried the notify and looks like it only notifies you when someone else posts on that thread, couldn't find any profile page to go to 'find' that list