Main Menu

Gran Coupe's & SE's

Started by EB3-GranCoupe, January 12, 2017, 04:23:16 PM

Previous topic Next topic

EB3-GranCoupe

Cody,
Any thoughts on having a dedicated thread for us 'Overhead Console' guys? Or just search for a topic.  I am sure questions will be asked, and I suppose we can always point back to c-c.com, as long as it's still there.

Great job on the new forum BTW!

71GranCoupe

I am all in, especially with 4 of them critters. :cheers:

headejm

Cuda Cody

Lets talk about this for a bit.  It's all our forum so not really up to me.  If that's what everyone wants, then that's what we'll do.  So we know the GP and SE's have some very unique options.  Our goal would be to start a category that only talks about them, right?  Thus making it easier for people to find out more about the special features?  We want to be cautious about having to many boards with only a few topics in them.  It looks to new members that the site is empty.  So lets select out board topics carefully as we all want to see our site grow.

Here's an idea.  We could start a few threads in the Cuda & Challenger area or in the Reference area and when they get so we have a bunch of them we can move them to their own category?  Just a thought.  How do you guys envision it looking?

fc7cuda

I'm an SE owner too, and I enjoy the general input from others whether owners of these cars or not.      Hey EB3-GranCoupe, maybe we can start a thread on SE/GC and just keep it going indefinitely  :yes: so there's just one location to search for info.  :alan2cents:

Tom

anlauto

I think one thread would be sufficient, maybe just pinned to the top ?
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

RusTy/SE

I like the one thread suggestion, pinned to the top makes sense as the GC/SE of 1970 and the GC/A78 of 1971 make up only a small percentage of their respective model years for e-bodies.
JS29U0B

There are no traffic jams along the extra mile - Roger Staubach

EB3-GranCoupe

A GC/SE/A78 thread sounds fine by me.  There always seem to be a question or two every so often about overhead material, overhead consoles, trim etc.  One stop shopping makes sense to me!

cataclysm80

Quote from: EB3-GranCoupe on January 12, 2017, 04:23:16 PM
I suppose we can always point back to c-c.com, as long as it's still there.

Is c-c.com going away at some point?
I hadn't heard anything about it.

cataclysm80

People will always have questions about different options.

My suggestion would be to take it a step further.   In addition to having an A78 Formal Roof thread, also have a thread for every other option code.

Cuda Cody

This will answer your question....   :slapme5:

http://forum.e-bodies.org/index.php?topic=110.0

Quote from: cataclysm80 on January 18, 2017, 01:03:42 AM
Quote from: EB3-GranCoupe on January 12, 2017, 04:23:16 PM
I suppose we can always point back to c-c.com, as long as it's still there.

Is c-c.com going away at some point?
I hadn't heard anything about it.

anlauto

I don't think CC will go away....it might die off a tiny bit.....

If you're ever looking for me personally......I'll be right here :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

I'll be right here each and every day too!   :yessir: 

ec_co

I know the lowly /6 isn't popular, but someone needs to save this rare one http://forum.e-bodies.org/index.php?topic=330.0
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came