Main Menu

Is the Forum working OK for you guys tonight?

Started by cataclysm80, September 18, 2017, 07:41:14 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Anyone using Firefox for a browser?  Our google reports says it's SUPER slow!  Not sure why that is the only browser that is working slow.  What are you firefox users seeing for times?

cataclysm80

Tonight I received this message a LOT.  (see picture)
Several times I also saw the message that Burdar described.

CudaMoparRay

Firefox is my browser and it has been and continues to be working just fine.

303 Mopar

I am now getting a 404 Error when trying to access the Gallery.   :bricks:

Cuda Cody

I got that last week too and Shane got that error too.  I cleared the cache and it seemed to fix it.  Not sure what it's doing.  Hope it's fixed now.

I'll look in to the certificate name....

Quote from: 303 Mopar on September 21, 2017, 11:11:49 AM

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 21, 2017, 12:05:07 PM
I got that last week too and Shane got that error too.  I cleared the cache and it seemed to fix it.  Not sure what it's doing.  Hope it's fixed now.

I'll look in to the certificate name....

Thank you @Cuda Cody, I just tried again and was able to access it.   :banana:

JS29

I have had that happen to me A few times.

Cuda Cody

I'm looking in to changing the Gallery program to a different (hopefully more stable) program.  I'll update everyone if we go that route.  Of course all the photos will still be in there so there would not be a need to re-upload everything.

As for the SSL issues, this is what the hosting company said:

After conducting a full review of your account, it appears that it might have been a temporary error caused by the process the Free AutoSSL takes to get a certificate for you. As of this time, the certificate is properly pointed to your domain and is reporting only your domain as it's results.

Burdar

My problems might just be Internet Explorer related.  I'm trying Chrome right now and it looks like it might be working better.

RUNCHARGER

I've always had good luck with the site. A few times it has been down and not let me in but when I'm in it has worked perfectly for me.
Sheldon

cataclysm80

Quote from: Burdar on September 22, 2017, 06:26:12 AM
My problems might just be Internet Explorer related.  I'm trying Chrome right now and it looks like it might be working better.

I'm also using Internet Explorer.  I've been thinking that I should probably switch to Chrome, but I haven't gotten around to actually doing it.

HP_Cuda

1970 Cuda Yellow 440 4 speed (Sold)
1970 Cuda clone 440 4 speed FJ5
1975 Dodge Power Wagon W200

Roadman

1 Wild R/T

Mac Sierra here, only issue I've ever had is when the site is down & I can't access anything which is expected.....  Oh, the site looks great unlike that "other" site... :haha: