Main Menu

New Calendar on the Forum (add any Mopar Shows you know about it)

Started by Cuda Cody, March 24, 2017, 06:29:37 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

We now have a Calendar!!!   :banana:  Anyone can add shows or events and it will also show our members birthdays!  So be sure to update your profile so we can all see how old you are.   :haha:

This will be a good way to see all the cool shows.   :checkmail:   If you know of good Mopar shows please add them to the Calendar.   :drinkingbud:

Brads70

Cuda Cody

Glad you asked!  It's super easy.   It's just like making a normal post, but you do it through the calendar.  Here's how easy it is:

(I'll add MoparFest for you)

Brads70

Looks easy enough but when I click on calendar it comes up but I can access the drop down menu that says post event? I must be missing something?  :thinking:

Cuda Cody

@Brads70  if the fly-out is not working (it's a hover over mouse thing and might not work on all devices) click the "POST EVENT" down on the lower corner of the calendar.  Let me know if you see that link?  We're still testing it out so it might be something I programmed wrong.   :drunk:   :bigthumb:

Quote from: Brads70 on March 24, 2017, 07:05:54 PM
Looks easy enough but when I click on calendar it comes up but I can access the drop down menu that says post event? I must be missing something?  :thinking:

Brads70

Nope, no"post event" to click on in my screen. when I hoover over calendar it highlights but nothing else. FYI....

Cuda Cody

When you click on the Calendar does it take you to the Calendar?  Can you see the Calendar? 

Quote from: Brads70 on March 24, 2017, 07:16:42 PM
Nope, no"post event" to click on in my screen. when I hoover over calendar it highlights but nothing else. FYI....

Brads70

Yep! I see the calendar and can scroll around to different months

Cuda Cody

In the bottom lower corner of each month of the Calendar do you see the Post Event button?

Quote from: Brads70 on March 24, 2017, 07:29:45 PM

Brads70

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 24, 2017, 07:37:53 PM
In the bottom lower corner of each month of the Calendar do you see the Post Event button?

Nope

Cuda Cody

Okay, let me see what I did wrong...    :thinking:

Quote from: Brads70 on March 24, 2017, 07:49:11 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 24, 2017, 07:37:53 PM

Nope

Cuda Cody

Okay @Brads70  can you see the Post Event button now?  I had the settings wrong.  You should be able to add event s now!   :banana:

Brads70

Quote from: Cuda Cody on March 24, 2017, 08:00:24 PM
Okay @Brads70  can you see the Post Event button now?  I had the settings wrong.  You should be able to add event s now!   :banana:

Yep, that looks like it will work, I have a drop down menu when I hoover over calendar and I see the post event button at the bottom.  :handshake:

Glad to get it sorted other wise people would have to bug you to get events posted.  :D

J-Code Jeni

This is turning out to be a neat feature! I just noticed the 'Upcoming Calendar' of events are listed at the bottom of the Forum's 'home page'. It's a quick & easy way to see what's coming up & it covers birthday's & events! We'll be at the Portland Swap Meet for sure!