Main Menu

PRIZE SHOP - CLOSED DOWN

Started by Jay Bee, April 08, 2021, 07:31:23 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Jay Bee

Just noticed, when did the prize shop close down. Did I miss the thread that notified the board. I did a search of "Prize Shop" and found no mention. Was it getting too expensive to stock & ship. Or was it an effort to correct the occasional slowdown.

https://forum.e-bodies.org/forum-help-and-suggestions/14/what-do-you-like-most-about-this-forum-possible-changes-coming/19844/msg249713#msg249713

Sorry to see it go, I guess this means no more T-shirts, swag, etc, etc, etc.

anlauto

What is also missing is our amount of "points"...I was hoping to have enough to buy a new car from Roseville  :crying: :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Yes, we made some changes in an effort to fix some of the slowdowns and lags.  The thought was to use any extra money to help support growing the club at shows like Carlisle.  We still might do some swag or t-shirts in the future and I'm sure we'll find a way to get the items to active members.    :grouphug:

dodj

I really like the T-shirts.....
"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

JH27N0B

I'm glad I got a tee shirt when I could and proudly wear it to some car events.  Well, wore it, hopefully car events will return someday and I'll get to wear it again!
Shirts don't last forever so it will be nice if a time comes I can get a fresh one!

Rdchallenger

Quote from: Cuda Cody on April 08, 2021, 01:10:34 PM
Yes, we made some changes in an effort to fix some of the slowdowns and lags.  The thought was to use any extra money to help support growing the club at shows like Carlisle.  We still might do some swag or t-shirts in the future and I'm sure we'll find a way to get the items to active members.    :grouphug:

I will say, I've gotten good use out of my Mopar ebodies.org hat. Thing is worrrrrnnnn out!

jimynick

Ah man!! Here I was saving points for when I'd get the shirt, hat, etc. and now they're just gone? Poof? Too bad, so sad?  :headbang:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

1972V21Cuda

RUNCHARGER

Ha, ha: I want to know how many points I had. I think it was over 30,000.
Sheldon

anlauto

Quote from: RUNCHARGER on April 24, 2021, 07:05:32 AM
Ha, ha: I want to know how many points I had. I think it was over 30,000.

You and me both... :veryexcited: :veryexcited: :veryexcited:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

IRON MAN

Glad to have gotten three (3) Rosevillemoparts B5 blue hats when they were available. Extremely well made. Get compliments all the time when wearing the hat.

jimynick

In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

cuda hunter

I love my shirts!  And my business cards.
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee