Main Menu

Restoration tools for newbies

Started by Arctoad, December 18, 2018, 03:56:32 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Arctoad

Hello all,
I am new to the Mopar world recently purchased a 70' T/A in survivor condition. I'm looking for a detailed book/info of everything needed to understand more about this wicked Car.
Any suggestions would be great thanks.
P.S. i'll Attach pics tonight!
Thanks,
Toad

Brads70

:welcome: Can't wait to see some pictures and details of your new purchase!

anlauto

Welcome Toad...Whereabouts are you in Ontario ? I'm in Georgetown. :drinkingbud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Arctoad

blown motor

Welcome to the site from near Stratford.  :needphotos:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Arctoad

So here's a few Pics..there not great my lighting in the garage is crapy.
I'll try and post as many as I can if the site will allow.
Thanks,
Toad

RUNCHARGER

Welcome. Your first Mopar is the type of car most of us work up to over a decade or two! Nice.
Sheldon

Rich G.

If this is your first Mopar that's like hitting a home run on your first swing! There really isn't any good restoration books so to speak. Lots of books with pictures of this car and it's features. This forum is probably the best restoration guide. I'd sell the car if I were you......to me!!! LOL .Good luck on a great find.

Arctoad

Thank you,
I love the SCATS, there beautiful

Arctoad

I know anyone on the site following this thread will want to see the tag so here are a few more
Thanks

jimynick

Welcome to the site from Cambridge, Ontario! Fabulous score and good luck with the restoration. Alan Gallant is a man who's acquaintance you should definitely make; he's probably forgotten more about these cars than most will ever know. Just don't ask him to ship you ANYTHING!  :Stirring: LOL.  AND, he's in Georgetown and that's not TOO far from the Kawarthas.  :wave:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Arctoad

Ok Thanks so much! It'll be a long but enjoyable journey to bring this car to what it deserves.
I'll be a dedicated member hopefully getting great information from some of you that are so much more experienced then I..
Thanks,
Toad

Cuda Cody

Welcome to the site @Arctoad   :welcome:  Very cool T/A!!!!   :clapping:   :banana:

Chryco Psycho

Great find & welcome to the site from Panama  :wave:

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration