Main Menu

Suggestion for the Gallery

Started by Mr Lee, October 31, 2022, 05:28:56 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Mr Lee

I have a question / suggestion about the "gallery" on here.

I see there is a photo "gallery" button along the top of the page, where you can view pics of members cars, which I think is cool, but it seems that it doesn't get added to all that often.  For those of us who like to see pictures (pretty much everyone), if you clicked on it every day, you might only see a new picture once every two weeks or so.  I've never seen it pop up in the feed of threads / topics when someone posts a new photo of their cars and I think this feature would be a cool addition to the site.  I think it would also encourage others to post some pics.

We have threads of "picture of the day", "funny pictures, memes..", "sugar and spice"... etc.  Could we have the gallery section pup up in the feed when someone posts a new pic of their car?   

Also, part of the reason I ask this is that I am often viewing the forum on my phone (via the TapaTalk app), and I can't even find the "gallery" section on there. 
Remember, wherever you go, there you are.

Brads70

You could start a thread " Members cars" or the like, that would do what your asking.  :slapme5:

Rdchallenger

Honestly didn't even notice there was a "gallery" I too was looking for a thread a few weeks ago.