Main Menu

TapaTalk

Started by Cuda Cody, January 22, 2017, 12:41:09 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Many of you have asked for it and we now have TapaTalk installed!   :twothumbsup:

303 Mopar

It's working!!  This app makes interacting with the forum much easier from a phone. Thanks @Cuda Cody!

Cudakiller70

I've been reluctant to try it. Can you go back if you don't like it?

303 Mopar

Quote from: Cudakiller70 on January 22, 2017, 07:47:49 AM
I've been reluctant to try it. Can you go back if you don't like it?

You just download the Tapatalk app, search for e-bodies and select to follow the forum.  It has many of the same tabs at the top (Home, Unread, New Posts, etc).  You can select threads to be notified on too.  If you don't like it either unfollow the forum or delete the app.  The great thing is you are not logged out like a browser on your phone.  And you can be logged in on Tapatalk, FB and the forum online all at the same time!   :crazytalk: :drunk:

Cuda Cody

It's easy to try it and see how you like it.  It's an app on phones so you can still use your normal browser, computer or tablet too.  It's just one more way we're trying to make it easy and simple to stay connected with your favorite E-Body site.

I'm oldschool and like my computer.  But when I'm away from the house, I'll be using it.   :yes:

anlauto

I guess I would need to get a cell phone first :thinking: :rofl:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

We need to start an Alan needs a cell phone fund raiser!   8) 

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 22, 2017, 09:30:09 AM

I will kick in  :alan2cents:  :yes:

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on January 22, 2017, 09:08:37 AM
I guess I would need to get a cell phone first :thinking: :rofl:

:stop:   Don't do it, electronic dog collars they are! ( In my best Yoda voice)  :rofl:

Finoke

Im on. Alan doesnt know what he is missing!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Timbbuc2

Sometimes I wish I didnt have a cell phone :rofl:
Get in, I'll drive

Koby

Spikedog08

Cell phones are overrated!  I do have one but with my job, it is necessary.   I certainly am not glued to it like my wife is . . .   :rolleyes:
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

Timbbuc2

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 22, 2017, 09:30:09 AM
GoFundMe maybe  :rofl:
Get in, I'll drive

headejm

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 22, 2017, 12:41:09 AM
Many of you have asked for it and we now have TapaTalk installed!   :twothumbsup:

@Cuda Cody  Speaking of  :deadhorse: Still can't post pictures in the forum from my iPad. Should I use TapaTalk with my cell phone instead?