Main Menu

Update to the FORUM rules (No Personal Messages...)

Started by Cuda Cody, January 13, 2021, 06:53:46 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

With so many scammers and recently members being taken advantage of, we are updated the forum rules.  As of now new members will not be able to send personal messages (PM's) to other members until they have at least 10 posts. 

SgtSuperbird

I think that's fair and responsible. Thanks for handling this without delay.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

gzig5

Many of the other forums I frequent have a similar policy.  Not bullet proof but should help significantly.  Thanks.  I've had at least three attempts on myself this year.

xx88man

Keep yer foot in it

JS29

anlauto

Sounds like a plan....now if we could just get rid of the spammers altogether  :pullinghair:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Spikedog08

Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

challengermaniac

Many thanks to Cody, Admins, Mods and all Members for keeping this a Very Positive site for sharing our care and enthusiasm for E Bodies!
1970 Challenger Convertible EB5

Jim AAR

750-h2

cuda hunter

Glad it came together so quickly!  Thanks administration!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

fc7cuda

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 13, 2021, 06:53:46 AM
With so many scammers and recently members being taken advantage of, we are updated the forum rules.  As of now new members will not be able to send personal messages (PM's) to other members until they have at least 10 posts.

:bigthumb:

jimynick

Good call Cody and hopefully, it cuts down the shenanigans!  :bigthumb:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"