Main Menu

Using iPhone and clicking new button after the topic text

Started by A.Gramz, January 08, 2017, 05:47:48 AM

Previous topic Next topic

A.Gramz

I'm using an iPhone 6.  I like using the new button after the topic text to take me to where I last was in a thread topic.  I've noticed when there is pictures in it, on first load before the pics start to load it takes me to where I want to be.  But once the pics start to load it doesn't scroll down to keep me where I want to be.  Not sure if this is a setting thing on my end or a code thing or something that can't be fixed?   If it's on my end can somebody let me no how to change the settings.   :toast:

Cuda Cody

I'll look in to this.   :thinking:  I'll let you know if I find anything.  I don't have access to iPhone 6 so it might be hard for me to test.  It might be something that is built it to the program and not adjustable. 

We're working on getting TapaTalk installed, so that might help.  :notsure:

A.Gramz

Thx.   No rush tho I can't imagine how busy launching a site can be. 

anlauto

Glad I don't have a cell phone....sounds complicated  :o
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

BIGSHCLUNK

Cuda Cody

Okay, it looks to be a couple things happening.  The "new" button takes you to the new post.  That's one software program running in the forum.  The other is the program that brings up the photos so it does not matter what size photo the users posted.  On a computer I think these both happen fast, but on a phones it appears to be slower and one program is finishing before the other.  That's why it keeps loading (moving) after the the first program has finished.  I'll keep poking around, but not sure I'm going to be able to fix it.   :sorry:

A.Gramz

I wouldn't worry about it too much.  I'm not that lazy that I can't scroll down lol