Main Menu

Custom Viper Trailer

Started by Roadman, August 07, 2017, 11:12:47 AM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

LOVE IT.... :drooling: .... at first.......then I thought why not just buy an enclosed trailer ? :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Brads70

Quote from: anlauto on August 07, 2017, 11:18:45 AM
LOVE IT.... :drooling: .... at first.......then I thought why not just buy an enclosed trailer ? :thinking:

:iagree:  You beat me to it!

Cuda Cody

That's pretty cool, but I prefer to not have anyone know what is in my trailers.  I've even considered putting a fake logo on the side of my trailer for a sewage recovery company.  Nobody wants to steal poo.   :haha:

ViperMan

I'm pretty sure this guy was at our hotel (Mechanicsburg Ramada) at Carlisle in 2013.  The color schemes are the same.  @Spikedog08 - you remember?

RUNCHARGER

Coolest trailer I've seen belonged to a friend of mine Mark in Olympia. On the outside it looked like a camping trailer. His neighbors were a bit uppity and complained about anything car related but they thought his camping trailer was just fine. Of course it housed his FY1 HemiCuda.
Sheldon

6bblgt

looks pretty tight in there - not much room side-to-side

notice the video didn't show loading or unloading the Viper - how's it tied down, rear wheels only?

blown motor

Quote from: Cuda Cody on August 07, 2017, 11:37:44 AM
That's pretty cool, but I prefer to not have anyone know what is in my trailers.  I've even considered putting a fake logo on the side of my trailer for a sewage recovery company.  Nobody wants to steal poo.   :haha:

:iagree: Let's tell the thieves that this one is worth stealing.
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Burdar

QuoteLet's tell the thieves that this one is worth stealing.

Exactly!  Also, you'd better hold on to those metal supports pretty tight.  What happens if one swings down uncontrolled?  It looks like it would hit the car.

CudaMoparRay

Cool idea but just seems to be more trouble than it's worth for practical purposes

ViperMan

Quote from: CudaMoparRay on August 10, 2017, 12:19:16 AM
Cool idea but just seems to be more trouble than it's worth for practical purposes

Hey - it's a Viper.  That car is the definition of "more trouble than it's worth."  :)