Main Menu

*** MEMBER MAP *** New feature on our forum!

Started by Cuda Cody, August 07, 2017, 11:57:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

This has been suggested by a few members and now we have it!!!!  A members map that users can put a "pin" on and show the area that they live in.  There are so many positive things that can come from this member map it's hard to list them all. 

Here's how you add your pin to the map:

1 = Click on the "Profile" link in the header section of the forum

2 = Look on the left side and scroll down under Modify Profile and click "Forum Profile".  (If you don't see the options on the left, look at step 2a and click the small arrow to make the links show up.)

3 = Scroll down to the MEMBER MAP and use the zoom in (plus / minus in the lower right corner of the map) to find your location.  Click once on the map to put a pin at your location.

4 = Click "CHANGE PROFILE" to save your pin location.

If you move or ever want to change or remove your pin location, go back in to your profile and click the pin once to remove it / relocate it.  To see the MEMBER MAP, click on the MEMBERS MAP link in the header section of the forum (near the top of the page).   https://forum.e-bodies.org/googlemap/

ARBY440

ViperMan

That's pretty neat.  Also kinda helps if you're looking for someone who can look at a car for ya!   :yes:

303 Mopar

Nice addition, especially for us who are visual learners!   :cooldance: :bravo:

mopar thunder

cuda hunter

I like it !! 

Keep up the good work  and thanks !!
"All riches begin as a state of mind and you have complete control of your mind"  -- B. Lee

anlauto

Wow...talk about putting things into perspective. I never would have thought that @Cuda Cody and I were so far apart :o The internet sure makes the world feel small :grouphug:

Thanks for your efforts on this map.....it's a very cool addition. :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

pink aar

I did my profile, how do look to see where everyone is located? Thank   step by step

pink aar

dougdel

Moparman82

Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Rev-It-Up

Rev-It-Up

Burdar

I would suggest NOT putting the pin right on your property.  Just put it on or near the town you live in.  No need to advertise that you have a cool old car in the garage. :alan2cents:

ec_co

awesome addition @Cuda Cody   the visual map is a MUCH easier way to help find like minded folks in the areas we live or the areas we all might visit from time to time.
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came