Main Menu

Nice video series ---- muscle car of the week

Started by bentpshrods, August 07, 2022, 03:28:38 PM

Previous topic Next topic

bentpshrods

I like this series. I think it is mostly from the Brothers car collection. Has a lot of cool cars tho.  I'm going  to have to go with the 71 cuda on this one tho.     :banana:       

bentpshrods

And this one.  Again no surprise I'm going with In violet on this one.     ::)           

anlauto

Neat videos, but some of the info is less than accurate  :looney:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

jimynick

As I've said before, your taste in women and now cars, is excellent! Good choice.  8)
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

bentpshrods

Another one I just came across.         

bentpshrods

Here's one of the 71 hemi cuda of Zack Reynolds.  I believe this was owned by Steve Julliono just before he died. He had it up for sale for 1.4 mil at that time.       :banana:                           

RzeroB

The Muscle Car of the Week video series is exclusively The Brothers collection. I like the host Kevin Oeste. Some of the stuff might not be exactly accurate, but with all of the cars that The Brothers have he is bound to transpose some of the details from time to time.
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)