1970 FY1 Hemi Superbird 4 Speed
1967 Goodwood Green 427 Tri power 4 speed Vette factory side pipes
1969 Boss 429 Mustang Grabber orange 4 speed

Spikedog08

1) 1971 TX9 Cuda hardtop with black billboards
2) 1970 Cuda AAR gun metal grey 4 speed
3) 1969 Dodge Daytona
4) 1971 Cuda Convertible Purple / white
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

72 Challenger

I might disappoint some here, not in any order.

1. Challenger T/A, GA4 or FM3, 4 speed
2. Ferrari 250 GTO
3. AMC Rebel Machine
4. Ferrari F40

Honorable mentions: 1971 Mr. Norm Supercharged Dodge Demon GSS, The Mod Top 70 Hemi Cuda, Jaguar E-Type, Shelby GT350, Plymouth Superbird, Lambo Muira... I am sure I can think of more.
Someday I will have a J0b.

Jim AAR

My top 4 in order:

1) 1970 AAR Cuda - 4spd, B7 - Jamaica Blue
2) 1970 TA Challenger - 4 spd, FC7 - Plum Crazy
3) 1970 Hemi Cuda - 4 spd, B3 - Ice Blue
4) Mclaren P1 - Any Year - Intense Purple

RzeroB

:thinking:  just four??  :thinking: Hmmmm??  :thinking:   :idea:

For me a '71 HemiCuda 4-speed FJ6 V1X A33 ...

For the wife a '70 Challenger 'vert 383 auto FM3 with V6M stripes ...

For both of us a bad to the bone blown hemi Wilys coupe ... this one would be perfect!!

Then I would need a semi economical (relatively speaking of course!) daily driver ... so any year Duster with the mighty "leaning tower of power" and a column auto would do just fine ... but it would have to be refinished in one of my all time favorite colors ... GY3!!

Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

dvs cycles

What kind of cruel torture is this? If I can have unlimited funds but only 4 cars I have no reason to be rich. :'(

JH27N0B

I'm going to assume that garage is new to me, and I'm looking to fill it with cars new to me?
Otherwise I already have a couple cars I'm attached to and don't get to spend my fortune on many new ones!
1. '71 hemi Challenger, make it Steve Julianos promo sunroof car that a hockey player drove for a year!
2. '70 V code Challenger convertible, make it Tom Lembeck's triple black one that Richard Carpenter used to own
And for 3 and 4, I have 2 cars that were already on my list if I only had garage space to park them. One is a 69 Coronet R/T convertible.  Since I now have so much money, make it a 4 speed with N96 and M46, green with white interior and top. I was going to settle for anything, even column auto, but since I'm now loaded...
Last is a '78-79 Magnum or 76-78 Cordoba, or midnight Charger, gotta have T tops.  I have thoughts of getting one and doing a modern drivetrain conversion similar to what Goody did with his cuda.  With my big budget, it will be stock looking, black with red or white interior, but along with a later FI 5.9 or a 5.7 hemi, it will have a Tremec 5 speed, and 4 wheel disc brakes.  All dialed in and super reliable so I can drive it to shows and events all over North America in comfort and style, in a car you hardly ever see one!

dodj

I have an e-body, so..in addition I'll go with..in no particular order..
Aston Martin Valkyrie
Porsche 918 Spyder
Dodge Viper SRT Coupe
Ferrari LaFerrari

"There is nothing your government can give you that it hasn't already taken from you in the first place" -Winston Churchill

Jim AAR

Quote from: Roadman on September 12, 2017, 07:18:12 PM
Quote from: Cuda Cody on September 12, 2017, 05:27:02 PM
1971 Hemi Cuda EV2 Orange w/ Billboards (Hardtop)

1970 Hemi Challenger Plumb Crazy w/ White interior

1996 Dodge Viper GTS

1969 Boss 429 Mustang

426 cubes would be the smallest engine of the bunch.

Ahhh Haaw, Cody has a little FORD in his blood. One of my fav's is the BOSS 302. All 4 speeds, no automatics built.    :banana:

Well the Boss 429 is kind of like a Hemi, close as you can come anyways, but they had to call them Crescent Heads as I think Chrysler held the patent for Hemi heads.... The Boss 429 mustang is a very cool car....

Dakota

1970 Dodge Challlenger (the car I have now, but not the one in the picture)
1969 Dodge Charger
1941 Hollywood Graham
Aston Martin DB9

jimynick

Oh Lordy, if were only so!! Well, since we're dreaming- 1: '68 Charger, dark green with a black gator roof and black interior, 4 speed Hemi. 2: '71 Cuda hemi coupe 4 speed. 3: '65 Z11 Chevelle 2 dr ht 4 speed and #4: a '32 Ford Hiboy with a Dodge R7 and a 5 speed, with a quick change and 4wheel discs in lipstick red! Pass the Kleenex's please.  :inlove:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Chryco Psycho

1 - My Challenger I bought it & kept it for good reason Oddly I don't have a single picture of it
2 - Cuda AAR X9 4 speed
3 - GTS ACR Viper , no computers just you & the car !! Thinking electric blue tho
3  - Ram SRT
Only 4 huh good thing they make hotwheels so I can have some more !!

7212Mopar

Only 4? May be I start with these.

1. Lamborghini Aventador.
2. 2016 Dodge Viper GTS.
3. Black 1969 Dodge Charger 426 HEMI 4 Speed.
4. Dodge Challenger Demon.

I can go on, just day dreaming. :))
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Husk Challenger

1970 Challenger T/A 4spd FM3
1971 Hemi Cuda Shaker 4spd Winchester Grey
1970 Charger RT FC7
1968 Coronet RT

Oh wait, i don't have any of them??  :thinking:  :pullinghair:
Challenger 73' 383ci 4spd ---> SOLD
Challenger 71' 318 904 RT clone ---> Stroker 318/392 Tf 727!

Flatdad

After making many lists of 4, decided to pick achievable goals

1: My '70 road runner, but restored
2: My '71 R/T, cloned into a Hemi car
3: My '42 Harley fixed and reliable
4: nothing - I don't have time to build/maintain more than 3 + my daily

In fact, I'd probably have to alternate which car gets driven each year and put the other one in storage.