Main Menu

Retro pics, the good old days.

Started by Roadman, January 09, 2017, 12:18:23 PM

Previous topic Next topic

dodgemania

anlauto

At first I thought that was my Superbird...In the mid 90's the track photographer at Englishtown NJ did a photo shoot with a model all over the wing of my car...I've never seen the photos anywhere....  :dunno:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

dodgemania

Magnumcharger

Me with my good ol' 70 Challenger R/T. Wish I still had her!

dodgemania

Quote from: Magnumcharger on August 09, 2018, 07:56:10 AM
Me with my good ol' 70 Challenger R/T. Wish I still had her!
challenger and you are looking good   :bradsthumb:

303 Mopar

dodgemania

:unitedstates: what is that for chrome things under the valence plate some exhaust system never seen that before

anlauto

Here's the Barrelcuda in better days...
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible

Topcat

Quote from: 71vert340 on August 04, 2018, 09:26:06 AM
Yes, we were rough on our cars back then. But remember, they were our daily drivers. Here's a couple of photos I took while driving my car in early 1975. I would not drive this car in that kind of weather today. In fact, it spends most of it's time in my shop now. I remember people sitting and lying down on the hoods of these cars back then. I remember seeing Daytonas, Roadrunners, GTXs and Superbirds being treated rough Just saying...
Terry

Great pic!   :perfect10:

A little picture editing and throw that for vote on the next Calendar.

i.e: Dec 2018 / Jan 2019.

dodgemania

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

71vert340

I just realized I said a "couple" of photos. Here's the other one my sister took in the parking lot at Paradise at Mt. Rainier that same trip. Me walking back to the convertible. It was cold.
Terry

71vert340

Quote from: Topcat on August 10, 2018, 09:49:09 PM
Quote from: 71vert340 on August 04, 2018, 09:26:06 AM
Yes, we were rough on our cars back then. But remember, they were our daily drivers. Here's a couple of photos I took while driving my car in early 1975. I would not drive this car in that kind of weather today. In fact, it spends most of it's time in my shop now. I remember people sitting and lying down on the hoods of these cars back then. I remember seeing Daytonas, Roadrunners, GTXs and Superbirds being treated rough Just saying...
Terry

Great pic!   :perfect10:

A little picture editing and throw that for vote on the next Calendar.

i.e: Dec 2018 / Jan 2019.
Some one can use this photo for a calendar if wanted. Feel Free.
Terry

340challconvert

Data Moderator A66 Challenger Registry

Owner of 1970 A66 Challenger convertible