Main Menu

Sugar and Spice, and

Started by Roadman, January 04, 2017, 04:03:41 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Moparman82

I'll agreee with a 7, her body is close to a 8.5, but he 90s hair kills it for me, now the girl in the yellow bikini further up our page here, she gets a 9 from me  :ohyeah:
Looking for the right 70 Cuda project!

Roadman

Quote from: Moparman82 on January 06, 2017, 03:05:54 PM
I'll agreee with a 7, her body is close to a 8.5, but he 90s hair kills it for me, now the girl in the yellow bikini further up our page here, she gets a 9 from me  :ohyeah:

Yep, tenny wenni yellow kini is a 9 for sure.     :cheers:

Cuda Cody

Since we're judging, lets put them in order of hotness.  Of Coarse Laura has to be first....

Bills Auto Works

Sorry I am blocking the vehicle, but I don't think anybody sees them anyway! LOL.   Our SEMA girl! If I look a little rough, nobody sleeps in Vegas
YOUR QUALITY MOPAR TRANSPORTER SINCE 1983!

Roadman

A 9 all day long.    :yes:    :inlove:    :D

BIGSHCLUNK

Think I'm really gonna enjoy this thread.  :bradsthumb:

Roadman

Young lady needs assistance, can anybody help.     :notsure:

71GranCoupe

Quote from: Cuda Cody on January 05, 2017, 01:50:26 PM
Looks like this is going to be a very popular thread!!!!   :lurking:   Some simple rules might be good here.  How about no nudity and lets try to have a car in the photo.   

You do know that Roadman has the talent of drawing in a car when the real thing is not available.  :rofl:

Timbbuc2

Correction!!! Must have a car or a bike in the picture, hmm maybe a boat even? :worship:
Get in, I'll drive

Chryco Psycho

Chryco Psycho

One of my favs but no car
added a few more too

Brads70

Ya that first one Neil is a heart breaker!  :clapping:

Spikedog08

Quote from: Timbbuc2 on January 08, 2017, 05:37:12 PM
Correction!!! Must have a car or a bike in the picture, hmm maybe a boat even? :worship:

We are pretty easy going here at e-bodies.org . . . Would be nice to have some sort of vehicle in the picture . .  . tank, boat, bike, airplane, skateboard, car . . . And even a MOPAR now and then would be appreciated!  I think the only rule we are going with is no nudity . . Try to keep it tasteful. 

:D
Drive it like you stole it . . . And they're CHASING you!

ToxicWolf

Quote from: Brads70 on January 08, 2017, 06:01:53 PM
Ya that first one Neil is a heart breaker!  :clapping:

Yep ... what he said.   :ohyeah:

Chryco Psycho

I guess as a mod I should delete the fist one for not following the rules !

But  :wowzers:
But    :stop:
But :thinking:
I can't bring myself to !