Main Menu

A Mopar Hoarder EXTREME

Started by anlauto, November 29, 2020, 07:57:15 PM

Previous topic Next topic

anlauto

I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

mopartaz

Some of the guys just texted that earlier.. Insane. But good to know if u need a part!

Swamp Donkey

I watched the first half then FF through the rest.  Incredible amount of Mopar stuff there.  Wholly cow!  I've always like the A-bodies too.  Would definitely have a 70 Dart Swinger with a 340 if I didn't have my Cuda.  Maybe even an earlier year GTS dart with a 340. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1973 Cuda. 340 4 speed.

Dakota

Wow.   The level of detail on his tags and in his stories is amazing.   Most of the people that I've run into that are hoarders don't believe they are one.... he does. 

I hope he's able to move some of those parts to new homes.   Otherwise his family is going to be stuck with a major mess some day in the future.

anlauto

Quote from: Dakota on November 30, 2020, 04:26:11 AM
Otherwise his family is going to be stuck with a major mess some day in the future.

That's what I was thinking, even he admits some of the C Body stuff he'll likely die with....  :looney:

Talk about a case of saving what you love, not what you think is going to be valuable, sounds like he might have sold off the most valuable stuff and now all he has left is very well organized scrap. :crying:

He talks about taking a 67 4dr Coronet to the Mopar Nationals to sell, and people only wanted to buy the front clip....well he could have likely got more for that front clip then he will get for the whole car...What is the point.

Some of these cars he's worked hard to save over the last 30-40-50 years, and when he passes (hopefully not for many more years) his family will likely just come in a scrap the cars anyways :console:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration