Main Menu

3 NEW items in the PRIZE SHOP!!!!

Started by Cuda Cody, July 28, 2017, 12:50:48 PM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

For all the members that have racked up some Prize Shop credits by posting on the forum (look under your avatar or in your profile to see how many credits you have), now is the time to check out the Prize Shop.   :ebay:   We just added 3 new items today.     :banana: 

https://forum.e-bodies.org/store/

1 = First up is the super cool Cuda version of our E-Bodies.org stickers.  A 5 pack for just 90 credits. 

2 = The 2nd item is custom made for the person that likes to take care of their vehicles and do their own oil changes.  These Oil Change Window Clings not only have room to show the date and miles of the next oil change but unlike other oil change stickers these also have lines to document the quarts used, grade, date it was done and the mileage.  For people that change their own oil they will find these decals more useful then any others on the market... and a 5 pack is free to members for only 90 credits.  And if anyone asks about the dark spots under your vehicle, tell them it's not leaking oil.... IT'S SWEATING POWER!

3 = From our very own @MoparDave  Roseville Dodge has donated some really cool hats.  The classic black and blue Mopar hat has a white logo over a blue front panel with white stitching on black to provide a cool look.  An adjustable Velcro back and structured front makes it so one size fits most.  This hat comes with RosevilleMoparts text on the left side so you can show your devotion to one of the best dealerships that help us restore our cars. At only 750 credits is a great value.

Place your order soon.   :checkmail:   And thank you to all the members that make E-Bodies.org great.  It is your participation that makes this all possible. 

blown motor

Hat ordered. Thanks Roseville Moparts!
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

Burdar

You know what I hate about oil changes?  I always grab the wrong wrench.  Then I have to crawl back out from under the car to grab the right one.  If you write the wrench size on the oil change sticker, it makes life a lot easier.

ec_co

GREAT stuff as always!! looks like the shirts have really been flying off the shelf this month

:bigthumb:
Growing older is mandatory...growing up is optional.

Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

'70 Barracuda B5/B5 225 /6 3spd ... about as bare bones as they came

303 Mopar

I love that hat!  Order in process!!   :banana:

Cuda Cody

That is a great idea.  If we ever reorder more of these I will update the design to have a small spot for the wrench size.   :clapping:

Quote from: Burdar on July 28, 2017, 01:51:35 PM
You know what I hate about oil changes?  I always grab the wrong wrench.  Then I have to crawl back out from under the car to grab the right one.  If you write the wrench size on the oil change sticker, it makes life a lot easier.

Roadman

as usual, @Cuda Cody has done it again.  Note: need more shirts.   :yes:

Rev-It-Up

Really cool additions to the prize shop!  :banana:
Rev-It-Up

Chryco Psycho

This site is always getting better ,, Thanks Cody !!

oldmoparbuff

cool idea to get lurkers like me to open up.
i'm impressed Cody, you rock.

Cuda Cody

:yes:  I like that you're posting and chiming in @oldmoparbuff    :banana:    :drinkingbud:

Quote from: oldmoparbuff on July 28, 2017, 06:49:43 PM
cool idea to get lurkers like me to open up.
i'm impressed Cody, you rock.

RUNCHARGER

Sheldon

bentpshrods

That cuda logo is so cool.  It's going to look great in my 1/4 window.  Will be ordering them soon.   

anlauto

Thanks David at Roseville :drinkingbud: and of course Cody for all the hard work :worship:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Cuda Cody

Update to the Oil Change stickers price.  They are only 90 credits for a 5 pack!   :banana:   The final invoice for them was less then I original was quoted.   :veryexcited:  Pass the savings on.   8)