Main Menu

70 Dodge Vehicles Stolen from San Leandro Dealership

Started by Topcat, June 02, 2020, 11:59:00 AM

Previous topic Next topic

oldmoparbuff

Ah! that new car smell.

Drove a hellcat off the showroom floor through the glass doors.

Stole keys from key safe and then used the remote to find the car.

oldmoparbuff

Too bad he let slip there were trackers on the cars.
Total and dump for sure.

anlauto

Short term, it's likely more fun then buying a new car....long term, maybe not, heck maybe even a prison term.  :dunno:

As long as their message is heard by those who matter, that's hopefully will be more long term for everybody. :andyangel:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

anlauto

Just wondering....did they catch all the kids that couldn't drive stick shift ? :veryexcited: :Thud:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

71gogreen

71gogreen

71gogreen

You have to feel bad for the owner of the dealership! His insurance just went UP! :drinkingbud:

7212Mopar

San Leandro is just south of East Oakland. What do you think is going to happen. Downtown Oakland is where the OPD is located so heavy law enforcement around. West and East Oakland good luck.
1973 Challenger Rallye, 416 AT
2012 Challenger SRT8 6 speed Yellow Jacket

Topcat

All officers now charged. Hopefully this will help quell the Kaos. 

MoparLeo

moparleo@hotmail.com  For professionally rebuilt door hinges...

CudaMoparRay

Quote from: floorit426 on June 02, 2020, 06:43:21 PM
It serves Dodge right. All their advertisements show them "driving it like you stole it".

@floorit426 you made my day lmao 🤣  :rofl: :burnout:

floorit426

I've heard that protesters are being bused into my town, on Friday. The quaint main drag is boarded up, just in case.

Mopar5

Quote from: Topcat on June 03, 2020, 01:18:33 PM
All officers now charged. Hopefully this will help quell the Kaos.
Well it's a bad precedent to throw officers under the bus just to pacify people .The rule of law and the facts decide who is guilty in this country without the rule of law we are finished.As always we don't have all the facts yet so speculation and knee jerk reactions are detrimental to everyone .Just my opinion

anlauto

I can't even imagine what will happen if in a year from now when these officers go to court, if they end up being acquitted like the officers in the Rodney King case....The whole country will be set on fire.....people will be so angry, they might even consider stealing a Mustang.....if there's no Mopars left of course... :looney:

Topcat

Quote from: anlauto on June 03, 2020, 06:10:44 PM
I can't even imagine what will happen if in a year from now when these officers go to court, if they end up being acquitted like the officers in the Rodney King case....The whole country will be set on fire.....people will be so angry, they might even consider stealing a Mustang.....if there's no Mopars left of course... :looney:

I was just thinking exactly the same thing a half hour ago... the burn is coming part II.

Sung to the Song Dragula.    :stop: