Main Menu

The one and only Dan Zimmerman is 44 today.

Started by Cuda Cody, July 24, 2017, 08:43:34 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Dmz73

Quote from: 1ownr on July 24, 2017, 02:48:53 PM
You say it's your Birthday, well Happy Birthday to you!!!!

judy & Charlie
Thanks Judy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: Dmz73 on July 24, 2017, 02:57:33 PM
Quote from: 1 Wild R/T on July 24, 2017, 09:02:28 AM
Happy Birthday Dan....   Dan Z... DMZ... I'd alway put a different meaning to that & figured he was a little older.. Guess it comes from being a little older myself...
I always kid people when I say-I'm the only DMZ they need to worry about!
De-Militarized Zone...

Well here's the DMZ in 73.... As opposed to Dan Zimmerman who was born in 73....

J-Code Jeni

Wishing you the happiest of days, Dan!! We'll tip one back in honor of you tonight!  :drinkingbud:

:happybday:

Rev-It-Up

Hope your day was fantastic! Happy Birthday! 🎉
Rev-It-Up

Chryco Psycho

Happy Birthday Dan  :veryexcited:
Get healed up OK !
Missed you at Carlisle but you car was there , did anyone take a good picture of the Zimmerman car ?

blown motor

I did and I sent it to him but now I've deleted it off my phone.  :headbang:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

ViperMan

I feel like @Dmz73 is like a celebrity that I not only know personally, but I have his cell number in my phone.  :)  I had dinner with him last year at a neat brew-pub in Michigan and I felt like I was meeting a movie actor or something like that - I was almost nervous about it!  It was so cool just getting to talk to him and learning things about the automotive industry, and if you ever want a REAL treat, attend the Concourse D'Elegance in Detroit with him - you'll spend half the day checking out gorgeous cars, and the other half shaking hands with the who's-who of the auto world.  What an honor!

Happy Birthday, Dan - I'm glad I know ya.   :ohyeah:

JS29

jimynick

Happy birthday Dan and many more. Hope the old back is coming along as well. Seems we might not be seeing you at Gibraltar anymore, eh?  :cheers:   :happybday:
In the immortal words of Jimmy Scott- "pace yourself!"

Dmz73

Quote from: ViperMan on July 25, 2017, 06:10:25 AM
I feel like @Dmz73 is like a celebrity that I not only know personally, but I have his cell number in my phone.  :)  I had dinner with him last year at a neat brew-pub in Michigan and I felt like I was meeting a movie actor or something like that - I was almost nervous about it!  It was so cool just getting to talk to him and learning things about the automotive industry, and if you ever want a REAL treat, attend the Concourse D'Elegance in Detroit with him - you'll spend half the day checking out gorgeous cars, and the other half shaking hands with the who's-who of the auto world.  What an honor!

Happy Birthday, Dan - I'm glad I know ya.   :ohyeah:

Celebrity?!? HA! My wife would laugh her ass off with that comment!
Celebrity? Hardly!
I'm just like everyone else here, except I draw cars for a living.[emoji12]
I appreciate the kind words. I'm bummed I had to miss Carlisle again... I'm telling you, I will get down to Carlisle someday!

In other news,
My back is healing up, and I'm back at work, doing what I do.

As far as Gibraltar TC goes- it will now be at Macomb Community college. You will still see me there.

Dan

ViperMan

Quote from: Dmz73 on July 26, 2017, 01:43:33 PM
In other news,
My back is healing up, and I'm back at work, doing what I do.

Hey @Dmz73 - did you make it to Concourse again this year?  Or is that this weekend?  The photos from 2 years ago started showing up in my Facebook feed, so I know it's close.  I didn't make it this year and I kinda forgot about it this year as Dave and I didn't do our annual Michigan Brewfest trip - I gotta make sure I get back to Concourse next year!