Main Menu

Any members heading to MCACN this year?

Started by speeddemon, October 05, 2017, 08:23:51 AM

Previous topic Next topic

speeddemon

Any members here heading to Muscle Car And Corvette Nationals this year in Chicago.  Sounds like Bob's got a great line up of Mopars this year.  For those that haven't been, I do highly recommend going to this show!

http://mcacn.com/

RzeroB

Something kept coming up that kept me from going to anything else this year, so I'm definitely making the last big event of the year. See you all there.
Cheers!
Tom

Tis' better to have owned classic Mopars and lost than to have never owned at all (apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson)

VCODE

Travis, I will be there all weekend and hopefully meeting up with everyone. Maybe we could make a time and spot to meet up for those of us who don't know what we all look like? :welcome:
Bob   

anlauto

Quote from: VCODE on October 05, 2017, 09:23:51 AM
Travis, I will be there all weekend and hopefully meeting up with everyone. Maybe we could make a time and spot to meet up for those of us who don't know what we all look like? :welcome:
Bob

Bob are you displaying your "N96" cars ? I believe that's the special display for this year ? :thinking:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....
Check out my web site ....  Alan Gallant Automotive Restoration

Burdar

Some year maybe I'll have to catch a ride with the entire gang and go to this show.  Sounds like a good one.

VCODE

Quote from: anlauto on October 05, 2017, 09:36:09 AM
Bob

Bob are you displaying your "N96" cars ? I believe that's the special display for this year ? :thinking:

No one contacted me, I did not know about it tell last week. I then booked a flight. See you there?
Bob

anlauto

Quote from: VCODE on October 05, 2017, 10:38:35 AM
Quote from: anlauto on October 05, 2017, 09:36:09 AM
Bob

No one contacted me, I did not know about it tell last week. I then booked a flight. See you there?
Bob

No I won't be going this year....I'm a MOPAR fan, not really a muscle car fan, so there's just not enough to keep me interested throughout the weekend. :unbelievable:
I've taught you everything you know....but I haven't taught you everything I know....

VCODE

I hear you, I will be at all the Mopar displays and Shaker E body display.

anlauto

Well it looks like I could be wrong about the "N96 feature" I don't see it listed.... http://www.mcacn.com/features.htm

All I see listed for Mopars would be "Class of 72 & 67"  :dunno:

benlavigne

Cuda Cody

I want to go sooooo bad!  But just can't this year.  PLEASE  :please: post some photos if you go!

JH27N0B

I'm always there!  Most likely Thursday through Sunday.  We have an employee meeting a week from Saturday, so I will report on the latest news I hear there after I get back from it.
I'll also likely run into Bob Ashton at Mecum tomorrow and the Morris Car show on Sunday.
There is a big N96 display planned.  I don't know why it isn't highlighted on the MCACN website, I know Bob was telling me he's got some interesting cars scheduled for that display when I last saw him.
I often get scheduled to drive the shuttle van Thursday between the marshaling yard, hotels and convention center, so if you get a ride on it, and a tall guy with glasses, and a MCACN cap is driving, that's likely me!

GQ234

This will be my first time going this year, can't wait to check it all out!

VCODE

I saw article in MCG, N96 gathering with more than twenty cars on display.  :ohyeah: I guess it was low key. Could have been a big draw and more shakers showing up if advertised. 
Bob 

anlauto

Not all "shaker" cars...N96 is Air Grabber cars as well....

They'll NEVER top the display of Hemi E Body convertibles...NEVER :alan2cents: