Main Menu

Anyone heard from Roadman?

Started by Cuda Cody, May 23, 2017, 09:52:30 AM

Previous topic Next topic

Cuda Cody

Anyone heard from Mark @Roadman lately?  He's been pretty quite lately and just want to make sure he's doing okay?

303 Mopar

Not even a post on Sugar and Spice thread for a while..... :notsure:

blown motor

I expect he's dealing with his mom again, or still. She was getting Alzheimer's and they were trying to get her in somewhere but she didn't want to go. He had moved in with her to look after her. This is as best as I can recall from when I saw him in January.

Now mind you, he did also say that they were going to get some street time in with Toxic's wicked Challenger.  :thinking:
Who has more fun than people!
68 Charger R/T    74 Challenger Rallye 
12 Challenger RT Classic    15 Challenger SXT
79 Macho Power Wagon clone    17 Ram Rebel

71GranCoupe

I have been wondering the same about Mark. I sure hope it is that Toxic Wolf has been working him overtime.  :notsure:

1 Wild R/T

Quote from: blown motor on May 23, 2017, 09:59:08 AM
I expect he's dealing with his mom again, or still. She was getting Alzheimer's and they were trying to get her in somewhere but she didn't want to go. He had moved in with her to look after her. This is as best as I can recall from when I saw him in January.

Now mind you, he did also say that they were going to get some street time in with Toxic's wicked Challenger.  :thinking:

Hard deal, ya gotta respect a man that takes care of family... To often these days thats not the case...

JS29

ONE WILD R/T  you got that right, sad but true.    :(

EB3-GranCoupe

He is just down the road from me.  I'll give him a call....

EB3-GranCoupe

Just talked to him.  Health is an issue at the moment, keep him in your prayers.

Cudakiller70

Quote from: EB3-GranCoupe on May 23, 2017, 03:48:17 PM
Just talked to him.  Health is an issue at the moment, keep him in your prayers.
Will certainly do for one our ebodies brother!

Cuda Cody

Thank you so much for checking in on him.  I truly hope it's not serious and that he'll be okay.  He's a great guy and we miss him.  Let him know we're here for him if there is anything we can do.

Brads70

:(  Tell him we said hello! Hope he gets well soon!

Marc70challenger

Quote from: Brads70 on May 23, 2017, 04:24:13 PM

Please!

J-Code Jeni

Keeping Mark in my thoughts...get well soon, @Roadman

303 Mopar

JS29

Quote from: Brads70 on May 23, 2017, 04:24:13 PM
:iagree:   X2